Broken

"Where is she!?" I shouted as soon as I met James.

"Zoe-" he started but I cut him off.

"NO! WHAT KIND OF SECURITY DOES THIS PACK HAVE?" I shouted looking around, some people had gathered.

"Zoe, calm down-" James started again.

"No James! Take me to Alpha Raymond." I said as I walked towards James's car.

---

"My beta's mate?" Raymond asked.

"Yes. Aubrey, she came to meet Christopher yesterday." James said.

"Well, yesterday my pack and I had to go out for a few hours, there was a security breach, but not of a vampire, but of rogues." He said looking at me and James.

"You need to release Christopher." I said.

Danielle's eyes widened.
"What? We can't release a murderer!"

"There is no choice. Only, he can track her." I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Yes, please Alpha, Luna it's for an emergency." James said.

"Alright. But nobody, from our pack gets affected because of this." Alpha Raymond said looking at me.

I nodded, and Alpha Raymond sent one of his Gammas to bring Christopher out.

I waited outside, while James, talked to Alice. As soon, as James hung up, he came running towards me.

"Zoe! Marie, s- she's no more."

His words hit me like bricks on the face, so hard, that I just wanted to vanish, to die.

"Go, get Alice, warn everybody in the pack. I'll get Christopher." I said.

James nodded and left. A big fight was coming. And I wasn't ready.

Why. Marie was no more, and it's all because of me. I should've surrendered. Guess I am actually weak. I can't shift, I'm not a good Alpha, people are dying because of me, and here I am.

The vibrations of Tyler's phone brought me back to reality. I instantly picked it up, only to hear an unfamiliar voice.

"Alpha stone?" The voice asked.

"I'm Alpha Allen, he uh, left his phone." I replied knowing nobody in his pack knew we were mates.

"Oh, well." He said slowly.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Um, actually he, left the pack meeting, about almost three hours, ago, said he had to go to the town, I thought I'd check on him, since I'm the new beta." He replied.

My mind was making up thoughts I didn't want it to. Aubrey, was gone, now Tyler was missing.

"If you find anything, contact me immediately." With that I hung the phone up.

I had to go there. I had no choice.

The metal door clancked as Christopher came out, his eyes were filled with rage.

"Track her." As soon as those words left my mouth, instead of Christopher, a deep grey wolf stood in its place, he ran off into the woods , leaving me behind.

Tyler was missing. Aubrey was missing. The people who were close to me were gone. All of them. Suddenly realisation hit me. James. If Elijah was taking the people I loved, his next target was James.

I quickly dialled James number, second by second,as the the phone rang, my anxiety rose.
Come on James. Pick up.
Suddenly the phone went static, as if somebody picked it up.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"See you soon Zoe." With that the line went off. Elijah. He had them. He had Aubrey, James and Tyler. I had to do something. I quickly pulled out the vial out of my pocket, and threw the lid away, today was the new moon. The day we become powerless. And drinking the vial, and trying to bring out my wolf, on a new moon, which was a few hours away, could kill my wolf. And me.
I ignored all the thoughts and gulped the liquid, which burned my throat.

A car approached, me, inside, was my pack. Alice, who was in tears, came towards me.
"They-they took James."

I could see Jace, Emily, Mark and Liam, with blood on their faces.

"We fought them, there were too many." Liam said.

"Killed a few. But they took away Beta James." Emily said as she threw her torn jacket on the ground.

"I sent Christopher to track Aubrey. How's our pack?" I asked.

"Ethan, is in charge. They're all fine. Lucy has taken over and is in alliance with Alpha Stone's pack." Jace said.

"I think, Ty- Alpha Stone is with them too." I said slowly, as I watched their shocked faces.

"We waste no time then!" Liam said taking a step forward.

"All of you, except Alice, find Elijah, and his coven. Kill if required. And stay safe. " I said.

Within a few minutes, everyone was gone. Leaving Alice and I behind.

"Alice, you have to help me. I can't shift, so I won't be able to track any of them."

Alice nodded. Pain was clear in her eyes. It was killing me from the inside that, the most important people in my life were in danger.

She shifted and I followed her behind, running as fast as I could to catch her up on her werewolf speed.

My heart pounded against my chest, as I halted, a few miles away from the broken wooden house, that was well hidden in the woods. Alice was no where to be seen. I slowly walked towards the house, only to be horrified by the scene. My pack members. All of them. Dead. Their bodies were piled up. I could feel hot tears, rushing out of my eyes. Pain was residing in my body, like blood.
The pain of loosing pack members.

Carefully I made my way to the broken, steps I stared at the door. I've had enough. He took my parents. My family. My pack. And now my mate. I won't let him take the only people I have with me. Anger boiled in me as I punched a hole in the wooden door. My knuckles went deep red, and started to sting. No more healing in the new moon. Pieces of wood fell everywhere, as the door clicked open, revealing Elijah.

"Hello." He said softly as a smirk formed on his face.
__________________________________

A/n: and that's it. As you can tell the story is about to end, there will be about five to six chapters more. And get ready for some heartbreaks, as some important characters might leave the story. *Evil smirk*
Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote!