The confusion

"Take me to him." He said and got into his car. I got in as well.

Christopher drove ahead of us and we were behind. Tyler's hands were clutching the steering wheel tight, his jaw was clenched. Soon we reached a familiar place, the pack hospital.

We rushed to where Tyler's beta was kept we reached the room and he was, covered in white sheet only his face was revealed. His face had cuts and scratches.

"He was poisoned. Like you were." Alex said looking at me.
"But, They slashed his body in half." He said

"Was it them?" Tyler asked with no emotion in his voice.

"The vampires? Yes." He replied and went out.

Christopher followed him out, leaving ,Tyler and I alone, with his beta.

"What was his name?" I whispered.

"Kevin." He said after a few seconds.

I looked at his cuts on his face, his blonde hair lifeless, his face paler than ever. The cuts, they looked too deep.

I couldn't stand it any longer, the images of my parents like this flashed in my mind, I headed out of the door and saw a woman crying,

I sat down next to her, on the metal seat. The child having no clue what was happening looked here and there. I cleared my throat.

"Hey, are you Kevin's mate?" I asked her softly.

She glanced at me once and nodded before bursting into tears.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. Why was he doing this? Why did he kill Tyler's beta?

"Can I know your name?" I asked her.

"L-Lisa" she said between the sobs.

"Lisa, I'm Zoe, alpha of blue moon pack, if you need any kind of help, don't hesitate to contact me." With that I hugged her tight.

She suddenly got up after I parted from her, she bowed her head down towards Tyler who had just come out of the room.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Lisa turned towards me
"C-could you please take care of him?" She asked looking at her son, who clutched Lisa's dress.

I nodded and extended my hand towards her son. He resisted and looked at Lisa.

"Aaron,stay with her I will be back in 5 minutes." She said sweetly to him.

I smiled at Aaron and he then took my hand and sat beside me. Lisa quickly went inside. Tyler was still standing, looking like a ghost.

"Hey." I said to him. Lisa's crying could be heard. So I tried to distract Aaron.

"Do you go to school Aaron?" I asked.

He nodded. "They teach us about packs." He said smiling.

I smiled back at him.

"How can I be a wolf?" He asked pointing at himself. "I'm a boy."

I almost laughed at how innocent he was.

"When I grow up I want to be like my dad." He said proudly.

My smile faded. "And like him." He pointed at Tyler. "Mommy said he's the a um... Ya I know! Alpha!" He said loudly.

Somehow my mind was still wandering what he had said before. 'like his father' it was all my fault that he was dead. Those vampires were after me. What if he was trying to protect us? Protect me? And he lost his life? What if I'm the reason everybody's dead? What if I surrender myself then maybe he won't attack anyone, what if––