huit: pinky promise

CHAPTER EIGHT:
"pinky promise"

It was a Sunny Wednesday, The sunlight leaked through Annie's blinds which woke Johnny up.

He squinted his eyes slowly adjusting to the light and looked down to see Annie on his chest. He smiled. His feelings were rushing but he couldn't stop them. Correction, He didn't want to stop them.

Maybe Annie thought he was flirting around as a joke.

Only if she could read his mind.

It was honestly kinda funny how this boy who had his guard up was becoming soft for a girl. within a few days. He stretched out his right arm and reached over to the bedside table while his left arm was still wrapped around her.

He grabbed his phone, It was 9:45 am. They definitely overslept. It didn't really matter, they we're gonna skip anyways. Johnny proceeded to scroll through social media since Annie hadn't woken up yet.  

Annie woke up soon after, squirming under his grip. She rubbed her eyes then looked up to him, "Good Morning." she smiled softly.

"Morning," he smiled back her, "beautiful" he added after.

"You're so cheesy" she rolled her eyes playfully.

He grinned and shrugged, "Only for you." He winked rather playfully.

She slowly got out of his grip, "I'll go get ready," she stated. "Then we'll plan something for the day." she said.

"Do you have any tattoos?" He asked her.

She shook her head, "No," she sighed. "I want one though. That would be cool"

Johnny smirked, "Do you wanna get one today?"

She looked at him and raised a brow, "Really?" she questioned.

"Really." He said. His tone was promising.

"I'm down." She agreed, smiling.

"Hey I'll go home, change, and come back okay? I'll take like fifteen minutes, be ready." He said.

"Fifteen minutes!?" She exclaimed, "I think you're forgetting I'm a girl."

"Hmm, I'll give you a few extra minutes." He smirked.

A little while later, Annie had gotten dressed,

She picked up her phone to text Johnny that she was ready but just as she did so, her phone rang

She picked up her phone to text Johnny that she was ready but just as she did so, her phone rang. An incoming call from him and Of course, she answered.