trente-sept: six months

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN:
"six months"

SIX MONTHS LATER

Today was Johnny and Annie's six months and the day they we're gonna make it public. Like, public-public.

"So you guys have been dating for half a year now huh?" Jack raised a brow as they sat lazily on the huge after a whole night of playing video games. 

The whole six months they were going strong. Asher had surprisingly met up with his mother and they talked it out. He never really saw John with her and that was a good thing. Asher had gotten a little protective over Annie but at the same time he knew that Johnny wouldn't do anything wrong.

They hadn't really met with Keith and his gang. Asher was glad that he left them alone. At least just for now. 

Jack and Lilia were together too, they made it official last week.

Josh and a girl named Olivia were talking and Annie was fond of teasing him about it.

She was laying on Johnny's chest, his hand wrapped around her.

He kissed her and laughed, "Yeah."

Jack scrunched his nose, "I'm still not used to you both kissing every second."

Annie raised a brow, "We do not kiss every second" She protested.

"Oh please, everyone knows you both are obsessed with each other."

"Uh just like how you are obsessed with Lilia!" Johnny exclaimed.

"But we have our alone time. You and Annie are always together"

Jack rolled his eyes. "Just so you know Annie's better then yo-"

"What he's trying to say is that he hates both of you all over each other twenty four seven." Josh interrupted.

Johnny groaned, "And?" He questioned earning a small hit on his arm from Annie.

Annie smiled sitting up, "Well how about we go the the St.Monica Annual Fair? It opens tonight." She suggested.

"Its definitely been a while since i've gone there." Asher said.

"Ooo," Jack snickered. "I want cotton candy, let's go tonight"

Josh rolled his eyes, "You're such a baby."

"Well that means i'm cuter than all of you." Jack crossed his arms.

He then proceeded to yawn, "I'm gonna sleep—wake me up before seven or else-"

"Yes yes okay—now go away" Asher cut him off.

"Annie and I are gonna go upstairs." Johnny said.

"Alright. Come downstairs, READY before eight." Asher reminded them.

"Yes, Okay, big brother." Annie teased. Annie started to call him that and Asher hated it.

I'm not sure why but he hated it.

"Shut up." Asher groaned as he threw a pillow on her but she quick to dodge it.

"Better luck next time," Annie laughed. "Big brother." She teased yet again before her and Johnny ran upstairs.

" She teased yet again before her and Johnny ran upstairs

comments:

maddieorlando: w h a t

annieleblanc: i love you :)
↳johnnyorlando: i love you more :)

asherangel: worst boyfriend award goes too:
↳johnnyorlando: 🖕🏻

jackdgrazer: UH YALL TOO CLOSE IN THIS !!ERROR!! I DO NOT APPROVE
↳johnnyorlando: and i don't care ;-;
jackdgrazer: i will hit u with my blue smurf till you turn blue so u better watch ur mouth
↳johnnyorlando: okay dad

lilia: awe,, congrats!!

joshuabassett: AHEM

jaydenbartels: cute :)))

"So which one should I post?" Annie asked. She was sitting on the front edge of his bed, her legs crossed. "This is so hard." She said swiping through all the pictures. 

"How about you come cuddle with me for a while and then you can post." Johnny smirked. He laid there shirtless after just taking a shower.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "You can wait." She laughed softly.

He pouted, "Pleaseee," He leaned into kiss her but she turned away. His mouth formed an O shape, "You did not just dodge my kiss."

"I did." She shrugged as she hid a smile. He stayed silent for a few minutes as his eyes travelled to her phone.

Annie raised a brow at him but he only smirked, She narrowed her eyes at him because his smirk only got wider.

His hands slipped into hers as he pulled her phone out and tossed it behind him.

"Johnny!" She said getting up on her knees to get her phone back.

As she leaned forward, he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

She rolled her eyes yet again, straddling him. "You're so mean." She huffed playfully.

"But you love me," He shrugged. "So I don't really care." 

She smiled and kissed him, "I do love you but now let me post." 

"Is posting more important then me?" He teased her.

"Stop" She whined.

He kissed her softly. She smiled through the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Johnny wasted no time going down her jawline and then kissing her neck. The atmosphere changed so quickly.

She let out a small hum of satisfaction to which he smirked. He pulled away as they looked into each other's eyes, both of them laced with lust.

"Johnny," Annie breathed out, licking her lips.

He flipped them over so he was on top, their lips still together.

She giggled softly, "The boys are home." 

He laughed too, "So?" He shrugged, kissing her again.

Just then, Jack had to open the door, without even knocking, "Do you—the fuck-"

They both jerked a part, "I thought you were asleep-"

"EW y'all were gonna do the dirty-"

"What do you want!?-"

"I Can't BELIEVE i just WALKED into that-"

"What do you want!?" Johnny exclaimed as they kept cutting each other off. Annie couldn't help but laugh at them.

Soon enough Josh rushed into the room too, Asher's phone clutched in his hand while Asher himself followed behind him.

"Guy's we have bad news-" Josh said then looked up from the phone. "Were you both gonna-"

"Besides the point! What's wrong?" Annie cut Josh off.

"Do we need to talk about it now?!" Johnny groaned slipping his white-tee on.

"Yes now." Asher deadpanned and he sure didn't look very happy.