dix: unexpected feud

CHAPTER TEN:
"unexpected feud"

Thursday. So close to the weekend. Just the first week and wow, things do happen fast.

It was the period before lunch, Annie was impatiently waiting for the class to get over. God, she hated Math bad. But Don't we all? As the teacher was explaining Annie pulled out her phone, texting Johnny.

 But Don't we all? As the teacher was explaining Annie pulled out her phone, texting Johnny

She put her phone down as the bell finally rang, "I hope you guys are studying- This determines if you get into college or not!" the teacher tried to shout while everyone scrambled out of class

Annie walked into the Cafeteria, She went ahead and sat at the girl's table today.

"Oh hey Annie," They greeted.

"Hi," She said as she put her hair behind her ear. "How are you guys?"

They smiled, "Good!"

"So how was skipping with Johnny Orlando!?" Jayden asked.

"Uh, fun? I'm sorry I have to ask, Why are you guys acting like he's a celebrity or something?"

"He's one of cool, popular boys of the school" Lilia explained.

Annie was a little confused since he didn't quite at like that around her.

"Oh. He's a nice guy" Annie smiled, "Jack, Josh and erm..Asher too.

You guys should try to be friends with them."

"Um no way, they might be cute but are kind of dangerous-" Jayden said but Kenzie cut her off.

"I don't care if their dangerous, I don't talk to them because of these two" kenzie said pointing to jayden and lilia.

Annie furrowed her eyebrows, dangerous? before she could ask more she was cut off by Kenzie again.

"You're lucky!" Kenzie smiled, her teeth gritted together.

Annie could sense that something was off with the group, more like something was off with Kenzie..but either way they somehow dived into other conversations about the party on Saturday. Soon enough, the bell rang.