seize: questioning

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
"questioning"

Annie squinted her eyes as she slowly woke up, Johnny's heavy arms still wrapped around her. She only faintly smiled as she snuggled in closer.

Last night flashed through her head but she chose to put it away. It traumatised her for sure but she wasn't gonna get that best of her.

She was better than this and she knew. Somehow, she was determined to get him back.

Not only her—no girl deserves that. She was up to teach him a lesson keeping in mind that she needs to be more careful.

Johnny slowly unwrapped one his hands off her and stretched his hand as he yawned.

"Good Morning sleepy head," Annie smiled as she got up, leaning on her headboard.

"Morning Julie," he greeted back. "What's the time?"

"It's just eight." She said as she went down under her covers again. "Let's go get coffee."

He groaned as he pulled her closer, "I don't want to get out of bedddd" He whined.

"What are you gonna tell the boys when you go home?" She slightly laughed.

"Uh," he furrowed his eyebrows as he began to think, "i'll tell them that you texted me that—you were at the café so i decided to come there, and get some for them too?"

She gently got out of his grip, "Great Plan!" She said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna go shower and then you can." She said.

He nodded as he rested his eyes again.

She walked out the shower.

Dressed in:

She saw Johnny sleeping on the bed with soft snores coming out of his mouth

She saw Johnny sleeping on the bed with soft snores coming out of his mouth. She laughed softly as she picked up a pillow, throwing it on his face. 

Johnny jumped as the pillow made sudden, harsh, contact with his face. "Ouch." He said softly.

"Go shower!" She exclaimed.

He smiled at put his hands up in surrender, "Okay, Okay, I'm going."

She rolled her eyes playfully as she again, tried throwing a pillow at him but this time, he dodged it. "Ha, better luck next time" He grinned as he closed the bathroom door.

Well, that concludes that both of them are practically still little children.

They were going to the boy's place now or what Jack likes to call their 'mickey mouse clubhouse'

The front door opened revealing Josh, "Hey you two," He smiled at both of them, opening the door wider.

"Hi Josh," Annie said giving him a side hug. "We got you guy's Starbucks!"

Before they left for Starbucks, Johnny got a text from Josh asking where he was. He simply replied with 'annie told me she was at starbucks so i decided to go there and get drinks for us'

Convincing?

Kinda, Not really.

"Annieeeeeeeeeeee" Jack dragged as he saw her.

"Jackypoooooooooooo" She mocked as she went and placed the box holding their drinks in front of him.

Asher finally came out of his room, "Hey Annie" He smiled and gave her a 'are you doing better' look

She smiled appreciating his concern, slightly nodding, "Hi Asherr" She said as she gave him a side hug.

"So y'all are talking now?" Jack had to ask.

Asher nodded, "Yes. Yes we are." He shrugged.

"Since when?" Jack narrowed his eyes jokingly, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Asher rolled his eyes in the same joking manner, "Stop being such a mom."

Annie bit her lip and let out breath, "Uh so what we gonna do today?"

Johnny was confused on why she changed the subject, and how her and Asher were suddenly talking like nothing had ever happened before.

"Okay children, What are we doing today?" Jack asked full of energy.

Asher chuckled as Jack's quick change of attitude, "I think you're bipolar"

"I am not!" Jack protested.

"I lo-broke my skateboard, I'm probably gonna get a new one today." Annie said.

"When did that happen?" Johnny asked.

"Yesterday, i tried doing some tricks while going home and- i broke it." She lied yet again. Johnny could sense something was off but he didn't push it any further.

Josh sat down on the couch with a Caprisun in his hand. That boy surely does love Caprisuns.

"I need to get a pair of shoes too." Josh said.

"So a Mall day?" Asher asked groaning at end.

Annie laughed, "Mall day!"

"Annie's buying me food if i'm going to the Mall" Jack said emphasising the world 'mall'

Boys.

"We could go to the new arcade there after" Johnny suggested.

"Oh my god, then we can play Just dance!" Annie laughed.

"No!" The boys exclaimed, well, except Jack.

"It's me versus Banannie" Jack smirked, "I'm gonna win"

"You wish you could win" Annie said sticking her tongue out.

"Stop acting like kids. It's almost two, let's go." Johnny laughed.

And, let the Mall adventures begin.