onze: the party

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
"the party"

It was Saturday, The day of the party. Yesterday, Friday, wasn't really that interesting. It was the usual going to school and back home. She was gonna go over to the boy's place but then decided to complete her pending homework and assignments.

Thursday, the day of the fight. The left St.Monica and went back to the boy's place.

Thankfully, Asher wasn't hurt really bad.

She and the boys had gotten closer. Especially Johnny, she might have developed tiny feelings for him but she didn't admit to it. A small bit was telling her that maybe it was too soon. She didn't want to rush things.

Annie was currently on Video Call with Johnny, Josh was with him too.

"Guys you need to help me pick out an outfit." She said as her cheek rested on her hand.

"Us?" Johnny raised a brow.

"Yes, who else?" She rolled her eyes. Next, she got up pulled out two sets on clothes and held them up to the camera with the help of the hangers. "Which one?" She asked.

 "Which one?" She asked

"You'll look great in both" Johnny commented

She gave him a sarcastic smile and then rolled her eyes, "Your no help. Josh?"

"I think you should go with the two piece, You always wear black." He said and shrugged.

She smiled, "Alright, Thank you." She let out a breath putting the clothes down, "You guys are coming to pick me up right?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I'll see you at 7," Johnny said. "Be ready."

"An hour. Got it. Bye guys" She said ending the call.

"You like her" Josh stated giving a silly look to Johnny.

"No, what?"

"You totally do." Josh laughed.

Johnny rolled his eyes as he sunk into his bed, "Maybe a little"

"I knew it!"

"Shut up. Don't tell the boys." Johnny said sternly.