trente-neuf: soon

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE:
"soon."

"He's in." Keith smirked as he looked at all his friends.

They laughed, Faze giving him a high five. "Now all we need to do is get Annie and we'll get our money."

"We need to fight them first." Keith rolled his eyes. "Or I could just skip that part."

Oscar smirked walking towards him, His footsteps loud and clear since they were in their quiet basement. "We could." Oscar bit his lip.

He slowly pulled out a gun from his back pocket. All of their eyes on his hand. "I have this baby too."

Faze chuckled coldly, "Damn."

Keith shook his head pushing the gun away, "Oscar no weapons."

Oscars smirk dropped into a cold glare, "And since when do we follow rules?"

"We are not killing them. We just need Annie, that's all and maybe we could do a little something with Asher."

Faze twisted his tongue, "And that gun would be the perfect distraction to take her?"

Keith gritted his teeth, "We could go to jail." 

Oscar patted his shoulder, "Relax Keith." He said, his voice just above a whisper. He put the gun up and next to Keiths forehead, "Scared?" He whispered.

"Oscar." Keith deadpanned, his eyes travelling to the gun which was on his head.

Oscar laughed, pulling the gun away from Keith and suddenly shooting up making him slightly jump. "That was the last bullet."

He stated. "Now we can use this to scare them."

Keith looked up at him reluctantly, "Are you sure about that?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" Faze questioned, grin on his face.

Annie was sitting outside in the backyard, The boys in the bool..they decided to have a pool day, you know, to just relax.

Annie was just sitting on one the patio chairs, just looking at them. She wasn't in the mood to swim.

Johnny shook his wet hair and dried himself before walking towards Annie and having a seat next to her. "Hey," I smiled.

Annie was too lost in her thoughts to notice he was there.

"Annie?" He questioned as he put his cold hand on her thigh.

She jumped slightly not expecting him, "What?- Hi," She smiled back at him.

"You okay?" He asked.

She smiled again and nodded, "Yeah. Just—" She let out a breath.

"Sometimes I miss my father." She confessed.

"You do?"

"You know when he wasn't drunk..he was nice and..we would go buy groceries together and have fun car rides, I- I don't know I just miss a father figure I guess." She said.

Johnny nodded, "I understand." He smiled, "I miss my parents too because I haven't seen them in a while but I know it's nothing compared to what you've been through." He said.

She raised a brow and gave him a slight smirk, "So when am I meeting your parents?"

He smirked back at her, "Soon."

She then gave him a soft smile, "Give me a kiss?" She stated, more of a question.

He leaned in and kissed her softly. Their lips moving in sync and for some reason this felt different from their other kisses. 

"How does it feel to be young and in love?" Josh teased as he took a sip from his caprisun.

Johnny pulled away, "Scary, but i'm obsessed." He laughed.

"Wow," She breathed out. "Never thought this year would go like this." She admitted, "I love all of you."

"I love you too!" Jack yelled splashing water all over her.

"You. did. not.—" Annie groaned, "—just do that!"