quarante et un: missing

CHAPTER  FORTY ONE:
"missing"

"But what if she does?" Oscar raised a brow as he walked down the stairs.

"You're working for Mike aren't you?" Asher questioned.

"So you do know who Mike is." Oscar smiled, standing right opposite Johnny.

"Where's Annie!?" Johnny exclaimed. He tried to keep his cool but obviously, it wasn't really working.

"I said don't worry." Oscar laughed lazily. "You're hot ass girlfriend is saf-" He got cut off my Johnny's fist meeting his jaw.

He should've seen that coming.

Oscar fell on the floor, Johnny's fist never leaving his face as he repeatedly threw punches. "Tell me where she is or this will not end well"

Oscar coughed up blood as he laughed, "You're not going to kill me are you? I don't think you want to go jail." Oscar smirked, his eyes were dilated.

Johnny gritted his teeth before punching him once again resulting in him going unconscious.

"Johnny—"Asher started but Johnny simply put palm up.

"I'm going to find her." He said solemnly getting off Oscar. He honestly didn't expect this to be this easy..or maybe he was just really angry. "and I don't fucking care if any of you come or not."

He said sternly before walking up the stairs.

Jack leaned down towards Oscars pocket, "There's weed." He said pulling it out.

Johnny glanced down at it but soon went up. He knew Faze and Keith were here too and he knew that they probably had Annie with them.

"Oscar's high." Josh said softly.

"Explains why knocked out so easily..he didn't even fight back." Asher said.

Asher glanced upstairs looking at Johnny enter a door "I'll go behind him." Asher mentioned before jogging upstairs.

This place was definitely huge. doors and windows everywhere. It was more like an office rather than a house.

Jack and Josh also eventually went upstairs, After checking the rooms down.

This place was surprisingly very quiet. Unless they left..

"This is literally like a school field trip." Jack groaned.

"Annie's missing you idiot and I have no clue where Asher and Johnny are!"

Jack put his hands up in surrender, "But Annie's close. I can smell her-"

Josh furrowed eyebrows giving him a certain look, "Should I be concerned?"

"She has that specific scent."

Josh eyes widened as he looked at Jack "Are you being serious right now?"

Jack shrugged, "Why wouldn't I be? I've hugged banannie a lot of times before. I should know how she smells."

Josh shook his head, "You're so weird." He said. "Do you think she's unconscious?"

"Someone definitely took her away from the back. She was the last one to enter.."

Surprisingly Jack was being smart only because he liked Annie.

as a friend.

"So the front door?.." Josh raised a brow. "What if they took her from here?"

Jack shook his head, "Not possible. We would have heard the vehicle." He said. "She's here, their just trying to scare us and it's working..on Johnny."

"He loves her." Josh said softly.

"I can see that." Jack nodded as they continued walking opening every door they saw. "But their trying to get us to panic—and when you panic you can't think straight."

Josh stayed quiet but then realised, "I'm pretty sure they said if they win they get Annie. Don't they already have her?"

"Look Josh," Jack sighed, his steps coming to a halt. "John wants Annie but The whole gang probably wants to get us and Keith definitely wants to get revenge on Asher, he almost got arrested because of him."

"You really are being smart right now, I'm shocked."

"Shut up, I have a brain. I just don't use it." Jack shrugged so easily.

Just as he finished his sentence. They could hear multiple punches and grunts.

"Shit." Josh cursed as the ran towards the commotion.

After getting through a few doors and flight of stairs they stopped to find Johnny and Asher.

Only to see them fighting.

Wonder how this one is going to end up.