trente-quatre: cool

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:
"cool"

"Wait hold up you and Annie are related!?" Josh exclaimed. The boys were back home, they didn't dare to go up to talk to Johnny.

They were waiting for him to come down. Neither of them knew what happened with both Annie and Johnny so they chose to just wait and see.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure he got the wrong idea."

"I hope he's not stupid enough to lose her, they were adorable and I don't want his relationship with her to ruin ours." Josh shrugged.

Jack was out. Surprisingly, he was on a date with Lilia.

"Should we go talk to him?" Josh rose a brow.

Asher pursed his lips, "I don't know about that." He said. "He might be mad at me too."

Josh rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch, "We should go to him and knock some sense into him." He said. "Come on"

Asher shrugged, "Uh he might hit me and I don't want to fight him."

Josh rose a brow, "Asher." He deadpanned.

"Fine." Asher sighed as they walked up to his room.

Josh knocked on Johnny's door. He usually wouldn't do that but he didn't want to annoy him right now.

"Are you seriously gonna knock?" Asher asked.

"We don't want to mess with his temper okay!?" Jack exclaimed.

After a few more knocks, he didn't open the door so Asher proceeded to just walk in without Josh's opinion.

"Looks like they made up."  Asher commented as they looked at the couple.

They were cuddled on the bed, sleeping. His arms were around her waist, as she laid there on his chest. The blanket loosely wrapped around them.

"Looks like they made out too." Josh laughed.

Asher nudged him causing him to trip over losing balance and before he knew it, he fell on Johnny's dresser. Asher couldn't help but laugh and because of the noise, Johnny and Annie we're quick to wake up.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Johnny asked as he sat up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Uh, we were just leaving" Asher answered.

Josh scratched the back of the head as he stood back up. "Ouch my head hurts."  

Annie sat up too putting her hair in a low ponytail, "What happened?"

"Nothing! You guys have fun, we're leaving." Josh grinned as he pulled Asher out the room.

"Not too much fun!" Asher exclaimed while laughing.

Annie looked over at Johnny, a smile on her face, "What was that about?"

Johnny laughed, "If only I knew." He smirked pulling her back on the bed.