prequel

"With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean. She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene."

...

...

Sylvie Massoumbert, a normal girl that lived in Hawkins, she was considered rich by many as she was bestfriends with Wheeler and King of Hawkins High - Steve Harrington. She was known by many for her looks, how she was a pretty 'basic' suburban girl, and how she was slightly a bully like Steve, but it all changed in late 1983. As her and her friend Barb were on a pool at the Harrington residence.

"god, can't you believe Nancy ditched us for that airhead?" Sylvie chuckled, "I know right?" Barb giggled. Sylvie was sitting on the end of the pool whilst Barb was on the board.

The leaves from the bush then rustled, it seemed more of something instead of the wind. "You heard that?" Sylvie asked, "heard what?" Barb looked around.

"Nothing, maybe I was just hearing stuff." She shook her head. Barbs scarred hand dropped droplets of blood onto the pool, Barb looked at it and then.

the lights of the pool then went out.

"Hm, did he forget to pay his bills now?" Sylvie got curious, and then a growl appeared, the two girls looked and gasped.

...

Out of nowhere, they both woke up with blood on their noses and spat out guck. "W-what? Where are we?!" Sylvie exclaimed. "Hello?" Barb yelled, "Nancy!" She continued.

The two continued to yell for Nancy, calling for help. Until they then saw a creature, its head flower shaped with teeth in it. The two screamed and ran, trying to go up the ladder.

Sylvie went up first, the whole places was filled with vines, "god, come on Barb!" Sylvie yelled, as Barb went up, she then felt the monster on her leg. "No!" Sylvie yelled, Barb was yelling, afraid.

Sylvie did all her best but then, Barb slowly let go. "NO!" Sylvie cried. She watched as one of her best friends got eaten alive. Sylvie panicked and the only thing she can do was run.

She ran as fast as she could. Going somewhere else, until she tripped on the vines, she then felt it grab her leg. "No! No!" She yelled, she then felt herself getting dragged to a tree, she felt the vines tie her on the tree, with nothing else left, she starts begging "no! No!" She started to cry.

The last thing she felt was being strangled.

...

Her whole life she wasn't being paid much attention from her family, they were rich business men who couldn't give a shit.

Few years passed, she still had a huge scar from running away from the vines, her skin formed a slightly red scar, everytime she felt something eerie or tried to get rid of any creature from the Upside Down, she felt pain, the pain depends on the feeling and the damage. 

She might be your 'suburban' girl, but there were tons of stuff that are happening underneath all that lipstick.