003 : Investigation

After all of that, Sylvie was back home and slept. Next day, she woke up, Dustin told her in her walkie that they'll be going to Eddie again to check up on him and give him food. So she got ready and waited for Steve's car to pass by. As soon as she got in, they went to the closest store.

Steve and Sylvie hopped out to go buy. As they got in, they immediately searched for the food Eddie asked for in the talkie whilst the car ride. "Where the hell is the honeycomb?" Sylvie sighed. Steve looked at her. "Hey uh Sylvie?" Steve asked, "yeah?" She continued looking for the honeycombs. "What do you and Eddie have?" Steve asked, "what?" She looked at him.

"Its just that, when you were there, he couldn't help but just look at you." He explained, "maybe because I was talking?" She said, "no, its different. It was like how men look when they're in love." Steve said, "you're saying that Eddie likes me???" She looked at him, "no, well I don't know. I mean maybe he does maybe he doesn't we don't know." Steve said, grabbing the honeycombs. Was it possible? Did he still want her like how she does badly?

As Steve went to pay, Sylvie just couldn't get the thought out of her head, he likes her? For the whole car ride, she thought about it. "Hey," Robin tapped her shoulder, "oh yeah?" She looked at her. "You thinking of something?" Robin asked, "oh no, just... zoning out." She said, looking at the window.

Once they arrived, they hurried into the house. "Should we knock?" Sylvie asked, "nope," and then Dustin bashes the door. "Jesus!" Eddie jumped, "delivery service," Dustin smiled. Sylvie waved softly. As they all settled in, "so we got uh some good news and some bad news, how do you prefer it?" Dustin asked Eddie, eating his honeycombs and drinking his chocolate milk.

"Bad news first, always." Eddie took a sip of his milk. "Alright, bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." Dustin said, Eddie had this look of disturbance. "Also, they're uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy." Dustin continued.

"Like a 100% convinced." Max butted in, making Eddie look at her. He then looked back at Dustin, "and the good news?" He asked. "Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you, its only a matter of time before others do. And once that gets out everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you." Robin explained.

"Hunt the freak right?" Eddie looked down, "exactly," Robin said. Sylvie looked at him with pity and worry, she felt bad, she wanted to help him recover and be cleared from this, this was his first time after all.

"Shit." Eddie muttered, "so, before that happens. We find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." Dustin smiled, "thats all Dustin? Thats all?" He looked at him with uncertainty and unbelief. "Yeah no thats about it." Dustin added.

"Listen, Eddie. I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before." Robin said, "I mean, they have a... a few times. And... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based and theirs was more smoke-related. But the bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we got this." Robin added.

"We usually rely on this girl who has superpowers. But uh, those went bye-bye so.." Steve spoke, "so we're technically more of the-" Robin thought, "kinda.." same with Steve. "Brainstorming phase." Max said, everyone nodded and agreed. "Brainstorming." Steve nodded. "There's... there's nothing to worry about." Dustin smiled.

Eddie looked at both Steve and Dustin who only had smiles on their faces like this shit was normal. "Ok you guys, you're making him confused and you all sound crazy. But don't worry Eddie. Its true, we've been through these stuff and we learned tons of stuff and we can help you. We'll clear your name and it'll be back to the way it was. Well, expect some people still hate you but yeah." Sylvie tried to put a comforting smile at him.