008 : First Time, Again

"Nancy, just stay with me, stay with me okay?!" Steve yells, "whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!" Steve yells back to the normal world, Erica runs in the room "Steve says you need to hurry!" she exclaims, "yeah no shit!" Dustin yelled back, "we're trying, we can't find anything!" Max yells, "Seriously, what is all this shit?" Robin argues, "What are you - what are you even looking for?" Eddie exclaims, "Madonna? Blondie? Bowie? Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin says as she holds a cassette tape of one of Eddie's music, Eddie takes it and yells, "This! Is! Music!"

"Ladies please stop arguing there must be something!" Sylvie yells too, everyone just constantly yelled at one another in panic and fear. Minutes later, "guys! Guys we're good!" Steve yells, "what do you mean!?" Erica yells, "Nancy's safe, she's good!" He yells back, Erica comes rushing into the room "guys! Nancy is okay now c'mon!" she says, everyone started rushing into the room as they see Nancy go down the blanket, "Nancy oh my god!" Sylvie hugs her tightly.

Nancy hugs her back, "hey, hey," Nancy panted, "are you okay? What happened? What did Vecna do? Did he touch you??? What happened!?" Sylvie freaked out a lot, "I'm okay, I'm okay, but... he showed me something," she says, "what was it?" Dustin asked, before Nancy could even speak "uhm yeah, can we not talk about it here I'm getting the heebie jeebies - like no offense Eddie but its that with that open hole anything could come in here whilst we talk," Robin says, "okay yeah sure, where to?" Steve asked, "my place? I mean my mom isn't usually there so," Max says, they all agree and hopped into Max's place.

Everyone stayed calm and sat down on anywhere they can sit at, Sylvie was still tensed, her leg still jumpy, she was beside Nancy, standing. "Okay, what did you see?" She asks, Nancy takes a deep breath.

"Okay, uh - he, he showed me where Barb... died, and then he started showing me Creel's child, Henry and it turns out he... he is Henry, he was then taken by the Hawkins lab... but... he's also... one, the first ever subject Hawkins lab had, and then... he showed me things that... haven't happened yet, The most awful things. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins... downtown on fire, dead soldiers, and this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth and this creature wasn't alone... there were so many monsters, an army. And they were coming into Hawkins, into our neighbourhoods, our homes. And then... he showed me my mom and Holly, Mike, and they... they were all..." Nancy sniffles, Sylvie rubs Nancy's back slowly.

"Okay but..." all heads turn to Steve, "he's just trying to scare you, Nance. Right? I mean... I mean it's not real," he adds, "not yet," she says shaking, "but there... there was something else, he showed me gates, four gates, spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, but... they didn't stop growing and this wasn't the 'Upside Down Hawkins' this was our Hawkins. Our home." she says, "four chimes," Max says, "Vecna's clock, it always chimes four times. Four exactly." she added, "I heard them too," Nancy says. "He's been telling us his plan this whole time," Max says again, "four kills, four gates, end of the world." Lucas added, "if that's true, he's only one kill away." Dustin says.

"Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ!" Eddie huffed, "try 'em again, try 'em again." Steve says, Max takes the phone and starts dialing the Byers' residence. Max waits for a bit for an answer but then hangs up as she hears the busy signal, "anything?" Dustin asks, "no, rang a few times then went to busy signal." she answered. "Maybe you punched it wrong, try again." Steve says, "I didn't punch it in wrong," Max says, "well, I don't know." Steve says back. "I think she knows how to use a phone," Dustin looks at Steve, "I'm just saying, she could've typed it in wrong," Steve defends himself. Max tries again, she hangs up, "same shit." Max says, "How is that possible?" Lucas asks, "I told you, Joyce has this telemarketer job, she's always on the phone, Mike won't stop whining about it," Dustin says, "yeah, but this phone's been busy for, what, three days now? Thats not Joyce, no way, somethings wrong." Max says.