005 : Love, Love, Break

Eddie and Sylvie's relationship was very precious, though at the wrong time. As much as they loved each other, as the months go by - they start to overthink. As Sylvie was popular, Eddie always thought if she would leave, go for another man and sneak into jeans. Meanwhile Sylvie was worried if he was tired of her, her attitude and status. Days go by, it was getting worse. 

They never had closure, it was only making them fall a part. Eddie started to gain more friends from Sylvie's influence, meanwhile, Sylvie was slowly becoming more quiet, she was happy for Eddie - she really was - but was Eddie happy for her? 

A relationship could never really fix up if they don't try to, that they knew, yet were hesitant. They loved each other, dearly. But then, they never knew that.

One night, Eddie and Sylvie were in Eddie's trailer, Eddie and Sylvie were just in bed, cuddling. "Eddie, I have a question..." Sylvie started, he looks at her, "yeah?" She starts to hesitate, "are we still okay?" Sylvie says, staring at him - waiting for an answer. He sighs softly, "we're okay. What are you on Sylvie?" He asks, Sylvie laid there silent, "nothing, but, we seem too distant than before..." She says.

"What do you mean?" Eddie sits up, she does too, starting to freak out. "No, it's nothing harmful, it's just, I've been seeing you gaining more attention, and the way people are starting to talk to you. I'm just afraid that you'll be influenced and well... they might tell you to do stuff." She says, hold his hand. He lets go.

"Sylvie, I sell drugs and I'm held back, I'm literally 20. Do you really think I'm that influenced?" He asks, "no... I just was worried... I'm sorry if it seemed wrong to say-" "it is. I don't want you to ever think that." He interrupts her. She stayed silent, she nodded. She laid back down, expecting for him to lay down. But then all of a sudden, he stands up. "I'm grabbing water," he leaves in the room.

Sylvie laid there, dumbfounded, Eddie was never like this. She stayed silent, turning around, her back facing the door.

...

All of a sudden, the next week - Eddie started to ignore her in the hallways. Which was something unusual, he'd always greet her. He didn't pick her up anymore, which made her late. He stopped going to her house, which made her even more worried. She felt drained, did Eddie just use her? For fame? To be known? She needed to see him.

She knocks on his trailer door, someone opens but so unexpected. A girl, someone that had the same taste as him. "Oh, Sylvie right? Yeah, Eddie and I just had a smoking session, nothing personal. I was just about to leave too, see ya." She leaves, Sylvie was on the verge of tears. She goes inside, a ton of smoke surrounded the room, lightly covering some parts. She coughs and walks towards the couch, seeing Eddie.

"Sylvie..." He was sat, holding his blunt. "What the hell, I thought you stopped and only sell now?" She asks. "I am, she just wanted a sample on what it was like, believe me I'm fine." He says, he wasn't - his eyes were dilated and red, his face was slightly bright red, he looked tired and fatigued.

Sylvie sat down from a far, Eddie knew what this meant. "Hey... Sylvie look 'm sorry." He mutters, scooting over to her, he puts her hair behind her and starts to kiss her neck, a try to win her back. She pushes him away, which causes tension. "What the hell, babe? I'm trying here-" "No you aren't. It's obvious, you're too high right now, every time we'd fight you'd do this, for what? To take advantage of me?" She says.

"Advantage? Oh don't think the boys at school don't think that, you know that." He groans, "I know. But I thought you were different." She says, "I am." He starts to feel angry. "You are? Then why does it feel like every man?" She asks, "because you've been in a lot of relationships, that shit you used to do is starting to make you crazy." He argued.

She stood up, "crazy? You do remember I'm your girlfriend, yes?" She asks, "I know, I also know you've been with a lot of men, so I don't really know if you're being genuine here babe." He says. This made her sad, "genuine? You don't think I love you?" She asks, "you're probably out there sucking someone else anyway!" He says, standing up.

"Lets be honest here, Sylvie." He starts to crack, "you're pretty, loving, nice, yeah? But deep down, I know you aren't satisfied with me," he starts ganging up on her, "you never probably even liked me, you just wanted to see if my cock would fill up that hole in your heart - you're never satisfied Sylvie. You want attention. You need attention. You're sucking up everyone's juice until it fills that cup of yours." He says.

She slaps him, she starts to tear up. He looks at her, he stood still, he realized what he had said. "Wait-" she storms outside the house, Eddie tries to catch but she turns to him, crying. "How dare you!? You think I'm still some slut! Everyone does! You never cared for me!" She yells, "I never cared? You never even asked me if I was okay!" He yells back, "I always did! You stopped talking to me! What am I to you, Eddie?!"

"What do you think Sylvie!? You're my girlfriend!" "Bullshit!" "It's not, I love you!" He begs, "no. You loved me." She says, "you stopped the moment people started talking to you." She adds. He stood still, "Sylvie come on..."He tries grabbing her hand but she pushes him. "Don't touch me! You had your fill!" She yells.

"Sylvie why are you like this?! Are you tired?-" "Yes! I am very, very, tired!" She says, "I am tired of being there for you, I'm tired of making you happy, I am tired of loving you! You stopped talking to me and all I know is you're here with another girl! Breaking our promises!" She cries. He stood still, tearing up, the silent of the night was killing them. "You never cared! I was starting to worry but did you see that? No! You never did! You started to think I was going to leave you, did you not think about me?!" She yells. 

"I'm tired Eddie, but you never asked! When we were inside, you could've just told me the truth, that this addiction was going too far, and I'd understand - god, I'd even help you! But no, you decided to insult me!" She says, she wipes her tears, "you know I was always sulking every time we'd fight, but you didn't even decide to try!" She ends.

He stood silent, teared up. "I- I'm sorry." He mutters, "don't be." She says, wiping her tears once more. They were silent, so silent, the wind was heard and even the grasshoppers. She looks at him up and down, before walking away.

Eddie didn't stop her, he knew he was wrong. He stood there, watching her leave, he tears even more.

"I'm so fucking sorry..."