003 : Walk at the Park

Sylvie heads to the park, where she just takes a small stroll, she couldn't stop thinking about the man, Munson, he's something new to her.

Sylvie was always open to her relationships, she loved her ex Tommy H. And never ghosted her past flings. She was slight of a magnet, you could say it was a blessing for her, yet a curse. Anyone she loves, leaves.

But honestly, she tried to be strong. So she has flings, to forget easily, to move on like they didn't have a deep connection towards the person. She liked it that way.

But with Munson, she wanted more, she wanted a life with him. Just something about him, made her feel warm. She liked the thought of Eddie hugging her, kissing her, touching her where no one else can. She wanted that.

Sylvie couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was an unmistakable shift in her heart whenever she thinks of Eddie. It wasn't the usual feeling she shared with her fellow flings; it was something deeper, a gentle flutter that set her pulse racing.

His eyes held a warmth that resonated within her, and the way he understood her without words made her feel seen in a way she hadn't experienced before. The more she thought of him, the more she realized this wasn't just a potential fling—it was a magnetic connection, an uncharted territory of love that felt refreshingly different and undeniably special.

She liked it like that, she wanted it like that. She'd be down for flings, but hoped it longed with Eddie.

Her thoughts went back to reality as Sylvie notices a guy from a far by the bench, he was similar to Eddie, wait it was him. Sylvie felt it again, that warm feeling, she wanted to walk up to him, but would he want that?

She huffs softly as she walks up to him. "Hi," she smiles softly, Eddie looks at her, "hey, Massoumbert right?" He asks. He knows her, she smiled, "yeah, you can call me Sylvie." She says softly. He nods, "hey, Sylvie, what you come up here for?" He asks, she sits down beside him.

"Just wanted to say hi, saw you at the video store a while ago." She says, "oh yeah, hm, why'd you want to walk up to me though, other than just that?" Eddie says.

"Well," she thinks of an answer, "just wanted to be friends." She smiles, "hm, never knew the prettiest popular girl would want to be friends with a freak like me." He smirks. She paused as she heard him call her the 'prettiest' out of all the girls in school, made her heart flutter slightly. "It's not a bad thing though, just someone wanting to make more friends at school. Right?" She says.

He slightly nods, "depends, whether you take our friendship for granted or for nothing at all. You could also be truthful about this, though I really prefer the first choices." He answers. She slightly chuckles, "oh c'mon, you don't trust me?" She asks, he looks at her - he sits up on the bench. "You are a part of Harrington's friend group, you used to trash on people a lot, with that pretty face of yours - what poison could I get?" He asks.

"I only trash on people who deserve it. One of them, Becky, I trashed her because she was talking behind Nancy's back." She answers, "yeah, but still, how can I trust you?" He asks, "give me at least this week, to show you I am trustworthy, besides - next school year, you might be handling Wheelers' brother and his friends, I need to know if they can trust you too." She says, leaning on the bench.

He chuckles, "how am I not trustworthy? I'm more trusted than you are." He asks. "Lets see, oh yeah - you are 20 years old still in school, you have these satanic pictures on you, you have tattoos, I heard you sell drugs, and other stuff." She smirks, Eddie stays silent. "So, do we have a deal of trying to show our trust?" She smiles. Eddie scoffs softly, "fine." He says.

And that's when the trial started.