what if...

kas!eddie here we go!!!!
------

Sylvie's life after Eddie's death wasn't easy, she felt more lost in despair day by day, hoping that at least on one day someone could make her feel what Eddie made her feel.

But she knew deep down it could never happen again; ever since he died her life hasn't feel like how it used to before. Nancy and the others tried to cheer her up, take her out to eat and she would have a smile, but they knew it wasn't how she used to smile.

"Sylvie, you gotta get over it, you didn't know Eddie that much, he was just one of our friend's friend." Nancy said as they walked down the schools hallway, another day at school. "I know! But he just felt like a soulmate or something, I don't know why I'm so impacted on his death!" Sylvie said.

"Sylve, it's been a month now - even Dustin got over it, isn't it time for change?" Steve asked, "yeah and you'll go on and try to get Sylvie? No way! Just let her be guys, she finally met someone who made her have a spark and now he's gone." Robin said, Sylvie looked around and saw Eddie's old locker getting words written on it like "killer!" "Devil!" "Freak!" And other more words.

Sylvie couldn't help but sigh, they couldn't bring him justice. They tried to but how could they, Eddie was a freak - people didn't like him, people saw him as a satanic worshipper all because of his likings.

"Anyways, Sylvie since it's dismissal, wanna hangout at my place?" Nancy asked, "sorry Nance, I can't. My aunt ordered me to get groceries after school today." Sylvie looked at her, "oh then thats alright, maybe tomorrow then?" Nancy had a reassuring smile on her face, "yeah, sure." Sylvie smiled softly.

After school, Sylvie went to get groceries and went home. She unlocked the front door and it was dark, no lights on, it did indicate to Sylvie that her aunt wasn't home yet, so she went inside and locked the door. She didn't turn the lights at first since there curtains still had light in them, she placed the groceries in the fridge when all of a sudden she heard a crack.

She turned around, no one was there. She shook her head and turned on the lights, she then went to her bedroom to get cozy, she wore a oversized shirt, shorts, and high knee socks like how she always does it. She went downstairs and sat on her couch, she then turned on the TV and watched the News.

"Hawkins police now bans children and adults from playing DND, known as 'Dungeons and Dragons', police say that the game has many derogatory teachings and disrespects religions. Many people of the town agreed to this, knowing what had happened with the case of Eddie Munson and his victims." Thats when she turned the TV off, she sighed softly and moved into a laying position on her couch, she missed him, he missed her too.

She then turned off the lights and went back upstairs to sleep. Hours later, she heard a sound downstairs, she woke up to see if she was just dreaming or so, but then she heard it twice again, sounded like footsteps. She jumped from her bed and grabbed a pair of scissors in her drawer incase.

She headed downstairs, "hello??" She asked, nothing responded. "Who's there? Come on show me!" She gulped, holding the scissors firmly, it seemed that her aunt wasn't home because she would've yelled at her by now. As Sylvie reached the last step, she immediately looked around, she went to the kitchen, but then she suddenly got pinned down by the counter.

"HEY LET GO!" Sylvie yelled, "HELP! THERE'S AN INTRUDER HELP!" She cried out, a firm hand then covers her mouth. "Quiet, baby. I don't think that'll help." A voice spoke, it was familiar. Sylvie's eyes widened, as the person stopped pinning her, she ran to the lights, and when she opened it, it was him.

He looked, dead. His skin was pale, his body covered in his dried blood, his mouth too. His hair all frizzled a bit, but his outfit was still exactly what it was on that day. "Eddie..?" Sylvie softly spoke, "hi Sylvie..." Eddie smiled softly, "what? How? You died, I saw it." Sylvie questioned, "no, unless, no no this is Vecna, this is his doing, stop it!" Sylvie stammered, "what? Hey hey no, it's not - it's me okay?" Eddie took a step forward.

"Don't come any closer!" Sylvie yelled, Eddie went closer anyways, trying to comfort Sylvie, "No! Hey let go!" Sylvie was then pulled into a hug, "it's me Sylvie, it's really me." Eddie whispered, kissing her head. "Eddie... oh god, Eddie!" She then wrapped her arms around him and started crying.

"Hey, hey it's alright, I'm here now... no need to cry," Eddie softly spoke as he stroked her hair, "I can't believe it..." Sylvie muttered, "neither can I," Eddie muttered back.

"But how? How are you here?" Sylvie asked, pulling away. "Can we talk about this in your room? Just incase your aunt comes back," Eddie asked, Sylvie agreed and took him to her room. She sat down and he sat down beside her, "so, what happened?" Sylvie said. "I don't know, I just remembered dying and then all of sudden, a week ago - I just woke up. I was still me but I felt different, and so I went back up in the gate, but of course people still didn't like me, and I heard that Dustin moved on, I didn't want me being alive trigger something in Dustin so, I went to you, someone that I know hasn't moved on." Eddie explained.

"How do you know Dustin moved on?" Sylvie asked, "I stalked you guys, specifically you. I wanted to know how you've been and how it was going but it seems that you still haven't and it hurted me Sylvie, it hurted for me to know that I was the cause of your pain, so I don't know how to make it a conclusion for you, to either move on or at least get a sign from me. But I couldn't help it! I love you so much! I can't leave you, so here I am." Eddie looked at her, his eyes full of sorrow and guilt.

She cupped his face softly, looking into his eyes and then slowly from his nose to his mouth. "What do you think made you alive again?" She asked as she was slowly going to his mouth. "Sylvie, I think I'm a vampire." He said, smiling showing his fangs, Sylvie gasped softly. "Oh my god..." she looked closer, "it makes sense! I got bit by demo-BATS! It's ironic really," Eddie chuckled.

"But your scars—" "still there," Eddie said as he took off his shirt, the bites dried up with blood and his tattoos still scoring. "Wow... maybe we should give you a bath yeah?" Sylvie chuckled, "sure babe." Eddie giggled, Sylvie was getting used to him calling her babe and all but she loved it.

After a long while of smelling good and finding clothes that fit him, Eddie and Sylvie were in bed together, "first of all, I know you drink blood now so we might need to help you find some blood source, second you technically don't sleep at night, third we need to explain this to the others and sooo much more." Sylvie said, "yeah, that'll be a problem for sure, but - I mean the first one doesn't seem that hard," Eddie said, "Eddie you are still accused of murder and I don't think drinking other people's blood will help that." Sylvie said, "no, I mean, I could just drink from one source." Eddie said.

"Yeah? Wheres that exactly?" Sylvie asked, Eddie looked at her and slowly to her neck, Sylvie gasped "absolutely not!" She argued, "come on please! As a vampire you don't know how hard it is for me! Your blood smells so good from here and a far!" Eddie whined, "I am offended Eddie!" Sylvie said, Eddie looked at her with pleading eyes. "... fine! Once I am ready I will let you drink my blood, but from now we will buy fresh meat with blood for you to drink, okay?" Sylvie asked, "okay," Eddie smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow? I don't want to drain your sleep out," Eddie asked, "fine alright, but can you give me a little bit about your research of vampires?" She asked, "well, turns out I'm really strong and I'm really fast, I have high instincts, and I sparkle instead of burn in the sunlight." "Sparkle?" Sylvie scoffed, "yeah but it still stings though."

"Alright then, goodnight sweetie," Sylvie kisses him, "goodnight too, babe."  Sylvie turns off her nightlsmp and sleeps. She then felt kisses on her neck, "Eddie!" "Come on I just want a taste!"