007 : The Upside Down

As they went in, gravity pulled them up to stand. "Okay, what the fuck!?" Sylvie coughed, "where's Steve?!" Nancy exclaims, but before they could even move, Robin and Eddie came down with. "I told you guys to stay!" Nancy says, "we're not making you guys kill yourselves okay?! Now lets find Steve!" And as Robin says that, they could hear yelling from a far.

"That must be him," Nancy looked around and picked up an oar, Eddie does the same and find Steve. Steve was struggling, exclaiming as those demo-monsters bit him. Nancy hits one of them with the oar, Steve looks to see her, "hey there," Nancy says as she hits the other one. They all then start attacking the demo-creatures, "Quick hold it, Robin!" Robin holds one of them down with her foot, "got it!" she says as Nancy then hits it with the oar.

"Sylvie c'mon!" Nancy yells, Sylvie then squishes its wings, making the creature whimper and wince as it was being hit and crushed. "Kill it! Kill it!" Eddie yells and fights another bat. "Nancy!" Robin grunts as they continued to kill it, "come on please!" Robin begs for the thing to die.

"Nancy, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie yells, Nancy then gets attacked by one of the things, "Oh my god, Nance!" Robin tries to take the creature. "I have hold of it Steve! Go!" Sylvie yells, Steve bites the tail of the creature and pulls it into smashing it on the ground, same with Nancy, "go Nancy!" Robin yells as Nancy stabs its mouth with the oar, Sylvie gets a hold of one of them and smashes it to the ground repeatedly, Eddie also gets a hold and puts the broken oar on its mouth and crushes it to the ground.

Steve grunts as he smashes it to the ground and ripping out in half, Steve pants as he spits out some blood from his mouth and throws the other half. "Steve!" Nancy goes up to him, "Jesus Christ! Jesus H. Christ!" Eddie exclaims as he puts down the broken oar. "Hey, hey, hey, hey are you okay?" Eddie walks up to Sylvie, "yeah, yeah, I'm good." Sylvie pants. "You okay?" Nancy takes a look on the bites, "well they took about a pound of flesh, but other than that, yeah, never better." Steve panted.

"uh, do you guys think these bats have like, rabies" Robin asks as she looks at one of the dead bats. "What?" Steve asks, everyone turns to her, "it's just that rabies are like my number one greatest fear and I think we should get you to a doctor like really soon because once the symptoms set in - it's too late, you're already like dead." Robin ranted, everyone was silent for second, contemplating what she had just said, but then they started to hear more creatures chitter from a far.

More bats start to rush towards their way, they all gasp and huddled up each other, the bats started to guard around the gate and chittered more. "Alright, there's not that many... we can take 'em, right?" Steve says, and as he says that a swarm of bats come to the gate. "You were saying?" Robin asks, Nancy turns around and sees a way to get out of the lake, "the woods, come on," Nancy starts to run, "great, more running." Robin pants. Everyone follows Nancy to the woods.

They all went to Skull Rock and hid under it, resting for a bit there and hide from the bats. They all look up, gulping as the bats swarm by, "oh.. okay, that was close." Robin pants as she slowly stands up, "yeah, too close," Eddie nods, "Oh.. sh-shit." Steve slowly started to feel weak from the bites. "Steve? Jesus," Nancy comes up to him, "I'm fine, I'm fine." Steve pants. "No, no, no. You're not, you're losing blood, come on sit, alright?" Nancy gestures to him. Steve grunts as he looked at his wounds, Nancy rips a part of her shirt and wraps it around Steve's wound.

"Okay, so the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies, but uhm - if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive like you wanna punch me, let me know." Robin says, "Robin..." Steve pants, "yeah?" she asks, "I kinda wanna punch you." Steve jokes, she chuckles, "sense of humor's still intact thats a good sign." She says. "Ok," Nancy takes her ripped off clothing, Steve stands up for her to wrap it around. "okay, you ready?" she asks, "yeah, just do it," Steve nods. He then stifles his groan as Nancy wraps it around, wet squelching prickles their ears in the most uncomfortable way.