009 : We'll Meet Again

Moments passed, the sun has came down. The gang waited inside of the RV, parked somewhere in the middle of the park and the Creel house. Everyone didn't think they were ready, yet their heart tells them that they are, they just have to hold on.

"Okay," Nancy speaks, "I wanna run through it one more time," she turns around to them, "phase one," "we meet Erica at the playground, she'll signal Max and Lucas when they're ready," Robin says, "phase two," Nancy speaks, "Max baits Vecna, he'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance," Steve says, "phase three?" Nancy asks, "me, Sylvie, and Eddie draw the bats away," Dustin says, getting a scrub on the head by Eddie.

"Four," Nancy says, "we head into Vecna's hopefully newly bat-free lair, and," Robin grabs the bottle of flammable liquid, "flambe," she says, shaking the bottle a bit. "Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied," Nancy says, looking at them, "nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what," she continues, "got it?" she asks, "got it," everyone said in unison, they all hopped out of the RV, they then went to Eddie's trailer, to the open gate.

Steve went in and open the door and lights, looking at the gate which was still open, "be careful," Dustin says, "thanks, buddy," Steve nods. "Here goes nothing," Steve climbs up the blanket, he gets down there on both feet, shrugging them off. Robin mutters sarcastically, "oooh, what does he want us to do, applaud?" she asks, looking at Nancy.

Steve grabs another mattress to the open gate, laying it down for a good landing. "alright, lets go," Steve says, Nancy goes in first, with the support of Robin's knee, Steve grabs her and then the others dropped down her stuff in. Eddie then was next, he smiles at Sylvie and heads up, his stuff being taken in too, Sylvie was next, head up and stuff dropped, same with Robin and Dustin.

They then head out the RV, inside the Upside Down. As Dustin, Eddie, and Sylvie went out, Steve turns to them "hey guys, listen, if things here start to go south, I mean, at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention of the bats, keep 'em busy for a minute or two, we'll take care of Vecna, don't try to be cute or a hero or something, okay? You guys are just--" "decoys." both Steve and Dustin say. "Don't worry, you can be the hero Steve," Dustin says, "absolutely, I mean look at us, we are not heroes," Eddie chuckles, "besides, we'll contact you afterwards the distraction," Sylvie says.

Steve nods, but as before he starts to leave, "hey Steve?" Eddie asks, Steve and the others turn to him, "make him pay." Eddie remarks, the gang nod and then went their separate ways, "lets get to work now, boys," Sylvie says, the two follow and make the whole trailer protected, finding anything that can be covered for the trailer, moments passed, they've finished.

"Not bad," Eddie says, "not bad at all," Dustin says too, both of them looked at one another, Eddie smiling, "now for the fun part," they run into the trailer, into Eddie's room, Eddie enters and, "Jesus Chri..." Eddie whimpered, Dustin and Sylvie chuckle, "it's like.. she was destined for an alternate dimension," Eddie says, looking at his sweet guitar. "what do you say, Henderson, Smith?" he asks, grabbing the guitar, "are you ready for the most metal concert in the history of the world?" He turns to look at them, "that a rhetorical question?" Dustin asks, Eddie looks at Sylvie, she was smirking.

Eddie wears the guitar leash, "lets do it," he says, putting it in the back.

They then got ready, waiting for the signal, "nice guitar," Sylvie says, "it's the most metal guitar, ever, she's my sweetheart," Eddie says, "and I'm not?" Sylvie asks, Eddie looks at her with a smile, "you're always my number one sweetheart, Sylvie," Eddie says, kissing her cheek, she smiles softly, "I'm excited for this," Sylvie says, "you should see me on the stage, gigs at Tuesday, always." Eddie smirks, "I'll try," Sylvie chuckles, Eddie smiles softly. "Did you two just kiss?!" Dustin squealed, "Henderson! Oh my god how long have you been there?" Sylvie asks, "a few minutes or so," Dustin says, "oh my god, okay just, just don't tell anyone okay? I'll beat your ass if you do," she says, "alright, alright," Dustin chuckled.