001 : Isolated

"Did you get enough love, my little dove. Why do you cry?"

...

...

She never felt so alone. Sylvie never felt so lonely, even if she was still with her friends. "She's gone." She thinks to herself. The light of her life, her number 1 supporter, her pathway. She was gone, her body was found lifeless in The Old Steel Works.

She was in her room, holding a clip, hearing it click in the enclosed ambience. She was thinking about that day in the hospital.

...

Sylvie ran fast, quick paced. She abruptly stops and accidentally bumps into a woman. "I am so sorry!" She says, thinking it was a worker, she then recognises the outfit, it was her mother. "M-mom? What are you doing here?" She asks, wide-eyed confused.

"Sylvie? I am here to visit Mrs. Driscoll, I heard she was very sick, so I am to make a visit to make sure she is fine. You know her, Sylvie, she and I used to be a part of that baking club." Her mother explains. As much she wanted to, Sylvie didn't believe it.

The lights flickered, "what? Mom, just go home." She says, looking around for the arrival of a demogorgon or any being. "What? No sweetie, lets go home." She holds Sylvie's hand.

Sylvie lets go, "mom, it's fine. I'm with Nancy and Jonathan, we'll get home in no time, their just busy with a project." She explains. "No sweetie, lets go." Her mother held her wrist tight. Sylvie's facial expression turns into something more of a confused look.

"Mom, let go." "No."

There was something in her voice that wasn't right.

"M-mom?" She asks before she gets slammed onto the wall. She coughs and looks up to see her mom, different than she was. Veins started to pop out from her, not just any normal veins too. Sylvie runs and gets chased, she tries to yell for Nancy and Jonathan but no response. She cries out. She didn't want this to happen.

Suddenly, she sees a medical cart full of trays, she takes an empty one and hits her 'mother' with it. Her mother grunts yet tries to attack, which gets hit again. Again and again, Sylvie hits her, the veins turning into red patches.

Sylvie was heartbroken as she did this, crying as she hits her again. "I'm sorry." She repeats over and over again, until her mother - in front of her eyes, melt, turning into flesh goop.

Sylvie froze, dropping the slightly broken tray as the goop slips away. She was shocked, afraid, she started to cry, realising her mom was actually gone.

...

But that just a small conclusion of it, days would be passing if every detail was given. Sylvie sighs and throws the clip somewhere in her bed, as she prepares for a day, walking around to at least relief some pain.