005 : K-i-s-s-i-n-g

"Where are we meeting them up?" Sylvie said as Nancy drove very fast, "Don't know, mind asking Dustin where they are?" Nancy asks, Sylvie nods and grabs the walkie, "hey Dustin? Where are you guys at we'll meet up." Sylvie spoke.

"Guys? Hellooooo?" Sylvie asked, "Sylvie? Sorry uh, let's meet at... Roane Hill Cemetery, just head straight and we're there." Steve answered, they sounded like they were panting and were petrified in some sort. "Oh uhm, ok.... on our way," Sylvie turned of the walkie, "why would they be at the Roane Hill Cemetery?" Robin asked, "Don't know..." Sylvie shrugged.

Miles later, they've arrived. "Hey guys- woah wait, you all seem so... scared?" Sylvie says as she got out of the car, "thanks for pointing out the obvious," Dustin spoke, "what happened?" Nancy asked, "can we just talk about it once we get back to your place?" Max asked, "no yeah, sure." Nancy nodded and they drove to Nancy's.

As they all went down the basement, "okay can anyone tell us whats going on? All of you have been very quiet," Robin sighed, "Max encountered Vecna," Dustin said, "And we mean it by as in 'face to face' with Vecna." He added. "What happened?" Sylvie sat down,

"well, we were in the cemetery because I wanted to visit Billy but then it all went dark and he appeared infront of me and then he told me these things and then once I looked around I wasn't in Hawkins. It was red everywhere like blood, the place was full of floating objects, especially the clock. And then I saw him, Vecna, he was veiny but he was human, he came up to me and tied me but then I hear Kate Bush playing then I saw a gate to reality, I was floating and about to be snapped but then I had, power. I ran and then woke up like it was all a dream," Max explained.

"Oh god," Nancy gasped quietly, "it's like how Eddie explained it, her eyes were rolled back and then she floated," Dustin spoke. "None of us are safe, we need to say together," Lucas added, "we need to stay as a pack," Sylvie nodded. "How about you guys, what did you guys find about Victor?" Steve asked.

"Victor told us everything from when they moved into their house to where his family also did the same as Chrissy and Fred, they floated, bones snapped, eyes pulled in. The supposed 'demon' was also Vecna." Sylvie explained, "but, why us?" Dustin asked, "we don't know. But what we do know is that Victor is innocent and Vecna is targeting us, the only way that can fix it is by music," Nancy added.

"Okay yeah, Dustin hasn't told us anything about the music part, mind explaining?" Steve asked, "yeah sure, uh the director, Hatch, said that music has this way that can reach the brain unlike how words can, he also said that the right song, technically the song that the person favors or has a deep meaning to, can prove a salient stimulus, meaning that it can attract our attention and focus on it, like calming us down," Sylvie said, "it's a lifeline more likely, Max sensed the song playing and she focused on it, calming her tense." Robin added.

Minutes later after all of that, Sylvie and Robin borrowed clothing from Nancy and then they stayed in the basement to sleep. Sylvie was sleeping beside Dustin, Dustin said that he would be on 'Max-watch' just incase Vecna attacks in the middle of the night.

They all slept, except for Dustin like said. Sylvie was still awake though, "you're not sleeping?" Dustin asked, "oh it just takes me a while until I feel sleepy," Sylvie spoke, Dustin nodded. "Eddie's okay by the way, he's just staying in the boat house still, but anything other than that, he's pretty good." Dustin added, "thanks," Sylvie smiled softly.

"It's pretty obvious you know?" Dustin said, "obvious that..?" Sylvie tilted her head, "Sylvie it's pretty obvious you like Eddie," Lucas butted in, "what? I do not!" Sylvie shook her head. "It's true though, the way you look at him, the way he looks at you, you're concerned, he's concerned, you guys act like magnets," Dustin chuckled.