004 : Concern

Once they arrived, the three immediately ran into the school with their flashlights finding Max and the others. "What happened?!" Sylvie found them and ran to them. "What did you see?" Steve asked, "I found... a grandfather clock..." Max muttered. Max then went to the hallway where it happened, the others followed.

"It was here," Max pointed it, "right here." "A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked, Max nodded a bit, "it was so real." She panted a bit, "and then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... woke up." Max continued. "It was like she was in a trance or something." Dustin added, "exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

"That's not even the bad part." She turned around to look at them. They then all went back to the counselor's room before even talking. "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help." Max explained, "uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares." she added.

"Trouble sleeping, they'd wake up in a cold sweat, then they start seeing things," Max thought, "bad things, from their past. These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended." "Vecna's curse." Robin added, "Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago... I've been having them for five days." Max concluded, everyone's eyes and heads turned to Max, realizing and frightened of what was to come.

"Max...-" Sylvie gets interrupted. "I don't know how long I have, all I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow." Max breathed shakily from what she had said, could it actually be the end for her?

Then, they heard a distant clang, which made everyone's head turn to the door, Steve looked at them, "Stay here." He then slowly went out, grabbing one of the lampstands in the room as he went out. "Yeah, we should follow him," Sylvie spoke, they all agreed and stood up with their flashlights to follow Steve in the back slowly.

As they approached closer, a figure appeared in front of them which made them scream and back out with their flashlights pointing at it, "IT'S ME!!!" Lucas yelled, panting. "Lucas?!" Nancy exclaimed, "JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, SINCLAIR?!" Steve yelled out of frustration, "I'm sorry!" Lucas panted, "I COULD'VE TAKEN YOU OUT WITH THIS LAMP!" Steve added.

"Sorry guys, sorry." Lucas still panting, "I was... I was biking for 8 miles." He grunted, "give me a second, shit," Lucas breathed in and out deeply. "We've got a code red." "What?" Lucas approached Dustin, "I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger." He explained.

"Alright. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now." Dustin looked at Max, Lucas did the same. Max glanced at him and looked down at the floor, Lucas started to realize what was the 'bigger problem.'

After all of that, they've all decided to go to the Wheeler's house to talk about the information Nancy, Robin, and Sylvie had gathered. The boys and Max were downstairs in the basement whilst the girls were upstairs talking about their plan on how to get into Pennhurst Asylum.

"Okay, but are we sure this is gonna work? I'm just worried it won't." Sylvie asked, "I hope it does, this is gonna be another, but this time a very very huge and risky, shot in the dark." Nancy said. "Okay, but like - what if they find our true identities? Like, what if they found out we're three seniors who wanted to ask 'the eyeball-psychotic-killing-machine Victor Creel' because one of our friends might die and if once they find that out they'll grab their guns and shoot us like we're some shooting range." Robin gulped.

"I'm sorry I'm talking without using my mind again, god." Robin sighed, "no, no uh... it's alright, we'll just have to improvise if that ever happens." Nancy placed her hand on top of Robin's hand, and they both smiled at each other. "Okay then, let's go tell them." Sylvie smiled and all of them went downstairs. "Okay so," Nancy looked at the girls, "we have a plan."