Decisions aboard.

-Louis’ P.O.V.-

“Bull shit! It’s Izzie’s Bugatti.” Niall shouted as realization hit me. Shoot! What were we going to do now? This is so much trouble all at once.

“I think we should follow them. Drive faster Niall! They need help.” I panicked.

“Calm down, you’re driving me nuts.” He shouted at me as he turned the car to the other direction.

I was sweating buckets at the thought of what the girls would be feeling right now, especially Izzie. She just wanted a drama free day, but she never got that. These were the longest ten minutes of my life. I managed to call my mom and told her to keep it from Mrs. Stevens.

As we reached there, I didn’t wait for Niall to stop and jumped off the car.  “Careful you arse!” Niall yelled. I entered the police station to witness three wasted girls sitting on the side bench while still a sober one, Izzie was trying to answer the questions which the big bad cop was shooting at her.

“What’s your name?” he inquired.

“Izzie Stevens.” I answered on her behalf, gaining a heated look from the cop and a relieved look from Izzie.

“And you are?” he asked me.

“Louis Tomlinson, I’m their friend.” I replied as Niall entered the scene.

“Please sit there as I ask some questions from your friend and prepare a bill for them.” He said waving his hand towards the bench where Ruth, Darcy and Amanda were seated. I did what I was asked to and Niall was smart enough to quietly sit beside Ruth, taking her in his arms.

“You’ve gotten yourself in a big trouble. Do you know that miss?” the cop questioned Izzie sternly.

“Uh, yes I do.” She replied vaguely.

He interrogated for some more time before mom showed up, and she took the charge of everything. She assured that nothing like this would happen again and she also cleared the bill which was charged on all of them.

“Do you even know how dangerous it is to drink and drive?” Mom scolded the girls, “How irresponsible can you be? What if something had happened to you? What if your parents got to know all about this? You should thank Louis as he convinced me for keeping all this as a secret.” She almost yelled and all the girls faced down.

“Thank you Mrs. Tomlinson. We owe you big time.” Darcy spoke.

“Sure you do, now get in the car. Niall and Louis would bring your car Izzie.” She ordered while Izzie threw the car keys at Niall’s direction.

-Izzie’s P.O.V.-

The drive back home was short. I was thinking of a million, maybe fifty billion reasons and excuses I would tell mom but when I stepped out of the car I was at peace to see that I wasn’t at my place. The surroundings were familiar because Niall’s home was in this area but I had never visited this place before. Maybe it was Louis’ house.

It was a simple brick built, two story terraced house with a black front door. It wasn’t that filthily rich one, but had a cozy feel about it. To my surprise, I saw Marione’s car on the same lane. What if she saw us like this? She would make a big deal out of it, and won’t leave a chance to gossip about it. I had started to fret. We entered the house and the smell of bacons sizzling nearby started to tingle my nostrils.

“Get seated and I’ll get you something to eat. Lou, take them to your room if you want to.” She sternly said moving towards the kitchen.

“I should inform the others about this incident.” Niall took out his cell when I raised my eyebrow, “Others?” I asked.