Heartbeats found and lost.

After Zayn left me all alone in the woods I went to the nearest tent because I didn’t want to face him or anyone else. Surprisingly the tent that I entered was Niall’s. Thankfully no one was inside; they were all busy saying their goodbyes to Zayn.

While I was battling demons in my head, I didn’t realize that now I was sitting on the bean bag with the guitar in my hands. I softly played a melody until it turned into a song.

I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you,

All the loneliness I would go through,

But if you wanna leave I won't stop you,

I stood up, slowly walking towards the entrance of the tent, watching everyone passing by while my friends greeting Zayn. I turned around, feeling the urge to cry.

How could you have doubted

That I'd ever be distracted by

Any other guy no matter if he ever caught my eyes

I placed a hand on my eyes, now I had stopped singing and had let the tears escape. Placing the guitar on the ground, I sat on a bed. I could hear the bus start and then leave, he had gone. I wouldn’t be able to see him again for a whole week. Tears still rolling down my eyes, I stood up without looking at Niall who had now entered the tent, I went out. I didn’t want anyone’s sympathy right now. I just wanted to stay alone. He didn't even try to stop me because he knew what I wanted.

This wasn’t what I thought it would be like, I thought that I will be staying away from all the drama, and will be with Zayn, but now that he had gone I was just left with guilt and disgust flushing all over me. How could I kiss Louis? How could I let him kiss me? The same questions were running in my mind again and again. I deserved all that was happening to me, yes I did.

My thoughts were interrupted by my cell phone. It was an unknown number. The text said *How does it feel? I mean playing with the feelings of two guys?*

I knew this was Marione, I didn’t need a clue for that. Only she could stoop so low, but what I had done last night was even lower than what Marione was doing right now. I just wanted to drown myself in the lake water but unfortunately I knew how to swim.

I didn’t want to do this anymore, I didn’t want to stay here. This place will only remind me of what I did to Zayn, and the people around me won’t let me forget anything. I decided to talk to Miss. Walker hoping that she would understand.

Realization struck me, and so did terror when I started thinking that on my way to meeting Miss Walker, I’ll have to face the other students, the looks in their eyes most of them will be hatred, others will have pity for me. But I had to do this, for one last time, I had to face them. Fortunately most of them were back in their tents, only some were roaming here and there, and they didn’t bother me at all.

“Excuse me Miss, can I talk to you for a moment?” I asked her making way into her tent.

“Yes of course Izzie, what is it?” she asked with concern.

Miss Walker was a petite woman; yes a woman, aged 40 or more. She had a really fair complexion and her eyes were the best feature on her face, they were hazel blue in color and always had a little shine in them, which she always hid with the spectacles. She was a single woman, and didn’t believe in marriage so now you know why she is still ‘Miss’ Walker.

“Ma’am, I want to go back. I’m feeling homesick” I said as she held my hand.

“But it has been just 3 days that we’ve been here Izzie.”