Closure time.

-Louis-

It had been days since I last saw her, the last day being the one when she got to know the truth about Marione’s and my relationship. Five days after that incident, Zayn had picked her up after school. I was been waiting for her around the corner when I saw Zayn and Izzie walking together, hand in hand. In my entire life, I had never thought that my heart would feel so empty without a girl. She held an important part in my life, living without even talking to her felt like someone had tore my heart away from my chest, it hurt so bad. Having to see her with someone else, it broke me into pieces. Mindlessly, my fingers wrenched the steering wheel, an urge taking over me to follow them. Yes, I was acting like a creepy stalker but I did not give a fig to what others thought. Nothing mattered other than getting her back.

I wanted to hold her in my arms. I was craving her scent, the sound of her voice. Her smile… 

If I tried to rationalize the way I felt about her, I just couldn’t.

She was beautiful, special.

She had a smart-assed habit of making jokes when I had been upset, she knew how to lift up my mood and how to make me smile. The way she shivered when I touched her. I wanted her to be with me, and even my arse of a sister wouldn’t be able to stop me now from having her, forever.

Zayn had led her to an open ground next to the lake. I hoped with all my heart that he won’t try anything on her in public or even in private. If he would, I wouldn’t regret beating the shit out of him. Izzie is mine, and I won’t let her go this time.

I had been alone for so long, and she had been able to break the walls that I had built after Hannah had betrayed me.

Was it so unfair to want someone by my side? Someone to talk to? Someone whose single touch could drive me mad?

“Yes. She’s mine.” I spoke to myself and shook away the annoying thoughts of Zayn holding her.

It was a long while before I realized that Zayn had come back to get a basket from his car. His gaze met mine, making him smirk in my direction and then he went back to Izzie. My hands were clutching the steering wheel so hard that I was surprised the thing hadn’t broken off. It wasn’t later that I realized that I had been crying. What was this girl doing to me?

Shit, I need some air. I need to drift my mind away from her, from her eyes and the memory of her confessing her love for me. I can’t take it anymore, I want her back.

I knew I had been wrong for hiding Marione’s secret, but I was terrified to lose her even though I wasn’t doing anything to hurt her intentionally. Well, seems like she hates you even more than she hates Marione now. My subconscious mocked at me. Shut up, I hissed, squeezing my eyes shut.

I had been sulking for over half an hour when I saw Izzie climb up Zayn’s car. I swear I could see Zayn disdain me, his filthy irritating grin said it all. How could I even think that he would be my friend? It was only because of Izzie’s sake that I had started talking to him but I never really wanted to.

I have to do something, and soon otherwise it’ll be too late and I will lose her forever. I thought, turning the car in the opposite direction. I had to come up with something to win her back. Somewhere in my heart, I knew that under all that hate, she still loved me and I just had to find a way back.

-Izzie-

It took a hell lot of persuasion to send Zayn back to his house. Both of us knew that we were screwed so I had ensured him that I would meet up a doctor, first thing in the morning. For goodness’ sake, we were merely eighteen and I didn’t want to carry a baby in my womb for the remaining time left in my new school. He was worried sick for me, but reason for my worries was not anything revolving around Zayn or if I would get pregnant or not. I had cheated on Louis. Even though we were not together, I felt guiltier with every passing second.