Falling to pieces.

-Izzie-

“Oh my goodness Louis!” I moaned loudly to Louis’ satisfaction but what was coming next was simply embarrassing.

“What the hell?” Niall scrunched his nose, abruptly getting away to the other side of the room. My cheeks flushed red but this guy wasn’t stopping.

“Louis.” I whispered, “Stop, now!”

“Get a freaking room you two.” Harry groaned, covering his eyes. I looked at the girls and both of them were plain shocked. Without bothering to button up my shorts, I got up along with the sheet which we used to cover ourselves; I walked out of the room leaving everyone behind.

“Izzie!” Louis called out but I didn’t listen and rushed to the washroom. Oh my God, how was I going to face them. If it was anyone else in my place how would have I reacted? Just the same way all of them did. Not that we did something wrong, but it was so awkward. I mean who does that?

“Open the door Iz.” Louis knocked the door.

“Go away!” I yelled. “I am not going anywhere until you come out or let me in.” He huffed.

“I said go away, you dork.”

“I said open the door bumpy.” 

“Go away!”

“Open the door!”

“Shut up both of you, Iz come out now. It’s nothing to be ashamed of; moreover we aren’t seven year old.” Darcy roared. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and was greeted by the most sheepish smiles ever one could pull off.

“What?” I laughed, walking past all of them.

“How was it Iz?” Ruth chuckled. “From her voice I can tell that she enjoyed it a lot” Niall grinned.

“Fuck off.” I yelled and laughed at the same time.

“Language Izzie.” Louis ordered. “Sorry grandma.” I smiled, battering my eyelashes.

“Okay, enough all of you. Let’s start with the serious talking.” Harry piped in.

“Yeah so Izzie, while we were planning to visit you we asked Martha if we could bring you back this weekend instead of next month so she consulted the doctor and she approved of it. Now begin with the packing, we’re going back to London tomorrow.” Niall grinned and so did I. Finally I will be going back, I will meet mom, Joe and… Zayn? 

“What happened Iz? Aren’t you excited?” Ruth asked as she noticed my smile fade.

“Ah, no. I mean yes I am but I would miss grandma and grandpa.” I forced a smile but I think everyone understood that is why no one pushed the topic any further and started talking about other weird things.

A delicious dinner, a pop corn fight, a horror movie and some gossips later I found myself drifting off to sleep on Louis’ lap while all of the others were still wide awake.

“Let me take you to bed baby.” Louis whispered in my ear. “No, it’s comfy here.” I whined, but the stubborn person that he was, he picked me up bridal style and took me to my room. “Go to sleep love, we’ve got a long drive tomorrow.” He said kissing my nose but I held his hand as I didn’t want him to leave. “Want to hug you.” I pouted and he smirked, climbing in with me seconds later. “I love you bumpy, good night.” He said kissing my forehead. I just hummed and hugged him, sleeping soundly in the next moment itself.

“Louis, your phone is ringing. Pick it up or I’ll throw it away.” I groaned from beneath my pillow. It had been ten minutes and his phone hadn’t stopped ringing while Mr. Tommo was in the washroom, singing songs and showering.