Rosewood High, here I come.

“The bash was great, I had so much fun. Thank you for inviting me.” Amanda waved as she disappeared in the darkness of the streets along with Ruth and Darcy, leaving all the boys.

The party was finally over, and so was the mess with that anonymous or that was what I hoped for. Louis had been great, not awkward even for a single second, while Zayn and I were having our little private moments in the kitchen or behind a door or anywhere possible. Although Niall was giving me strange looks every time, nothing went wrong until now.

*I hope you had fun, didn’t you? Well, let’s get back to business. Wouldn’t it be great if you could give your second boyfriend a little peck when no one’s around? ;) xo xo*

Bull crap! What was I supposed to do? How could I kiss Louis when I was back with Zayn? I paced around my room thinking of a way out, thinking of a way to tell Zayn about that night, of telling everyone about that. But what would I get in return of this honesty? Hatred from each and everyone for repeating the same mistake again. I couldn’t let this happen; I didn’t want anyone to hate me and after everything had finally got perfect, no not at all. 

“What’s the matter babe?” Zayn whispered in my ear as he held me from the waist, my back facing him.

“Nothing, I was just thinking that every time we get together, something in the universe goes wrong, drifting us apart.” I said as he kissed the nape of my neck.

“Don’t worry love, this time even if the world ends, I am not letting you go.” He turned me around, gaining a kiss from me.

“Someone’s coming. Hide!” I yelled in whispers when I heard some footsteps.

“Iz, hey I think I should leave now. Have you seen Zayn?” Harry asked scratching the back of his head.

“He just went to the loo, he’ll be out any minute. You can go wait in the living.” I smiled nervously.

“Okay.” He grinned and went away.

“Phew, that was close. You’ve got some great ears.” Zayn laughed as I gave him a look.

“Go now.” I kissed him, and then he walked down the hall.

“…Oh, Zayn you’re here.” Harry said.

“I think it’s time for us to leave now, so Izzie see you at school tomorrow.” Zayn hugged me, and so did Harry.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday dork.” We all laughed as I popped out my tongue.

“I love you.” Zayn whispered as he hugged me one last time on the door step.

“I love you too.” I replied pulling away.

“So, it’s just you and me now. Want something to drink?” I asked Louis, realizing that he had an awkwardly frowned look on his face.

“What?” I raised a brow at him.

“How can you act so relaxed when that anonymous is sending you threatening texts?” He scrunched his eyebrows.