Talk about embarrassing.

• Dedicated to @yoshi99 @gisselle_123

-Louis-

“NO.” She laughed as I started to tickle the sides of her stomach, “stop Louis.” She snorted but I wasn’t going to stop. I was lying on top of her, my legs on each of the side of her waist and that made her escape next to impossible. Her grin reached her eyes, as they began to water making the orbs twinkle. Her cheeks grew the darkest shade of red. I was loving this sight. To be honest I didn’t even want her to turn off that smile of hers so I just kept going on with the tickles.

“Tommo I… I swear I’m… gonna kill… you…” She grunted through the fits of laughter.

A lot of laughter, some slaps and a few minutes later I slumped lazily to her side, the smile not leaving either of our lips. She slightly got up, resting her weight on the elbows, turning a little to face me. She looked so pretty in my shirt, I thought. As she opened her mouth to speak I took her in my arms making her lie on top of me. She let a smirk fall on her lips before she leaned in to kiss me.

‘Our love runs deep like a chevy, if you fall I’ll fall for you baby. ‘Cause that’s the way we like to do it that’s the way we like…’

Izzie’s phone starting ringing, bringing us out of the trance. Lifting herself up, she grabbed the cell from the side table, sighing heavily on reading the caller name. I raised an eyebrow as she gave me a small smile and mouthed his name. As an automatic reflex my jaws clenched, and I stiffened. 

“Hey Zayn.” She said. His name leaving from her lips made my heart sink, and insecurity took over me. Sliding another shirt of mine, I didn’t know why but I left the room, shutting the door with a loud bang.

“Oh, you’re up. Has Izzie woken up Louis?” Izzie’s grandma questioned me but I left the house for a long run, without answering her.

-Izzie-

‘Zayn’ I mouthed to Louis and saw a change of expression. He was not happy anymore. I saw his jaws clench but why was he acting like this? Didn’t he trust me?

“Hey Zayn.” I said. There was a lot of noise in the background. From the corner of my eye, I saw Louis get up and walk out of the door. I was shocked to see him behave this way.

“Izzie! Hey, how are you?” He said cheerfully.

“Um, yeah I’m good. Tell me about yourself?” I asked still staring at the door, thinking that he’ll come back; instead I heard another bang telling me that he had left. I sighed, returning to the call.

“I am great. I wanted to apologize for not calling you like I promised Izzie, but I swear I was really busy.” He spoke, his voice full of regret.

“It is okay, I understand.” I replied.

“Ah, thank goodness. So Iz when are you coming back?” I felt my stomach flutter on hearing my nickname from his mouth after a long time.

“I’ll be back in a week.” I paused, “How’s Grace?” None of us spoke for a minute or two.

“She… She’s fine. Thank you for asking.” He said in a low voice. Why wasn’t he happy on the mention of her name? I didn’t speak anything again, and that’s when the door of my room opened viewing a raging Louis. His eyes were shooting daggers into my soul, sweat drops visible on his forehead. I knew he was feeling jealous but why couldn’t he trust me? I heard Zayn speak something that I didn’t register as I was busy watching Louis move and get his bag. He started filling it with his clothes making me shout his name.

“LOUIS! What are you doing?” I said dropping the phone on the bed and moving up to him.

“I’m going back.” He muttered.