ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁰⁰⁸

˗ˏˋ papa ! ˎˊ˗

⋆⁺₊⋆  ⋆⁺

MATILDA STOOD FROZEN as she watched the young Creel boy receive the 001 tattoo.

"All done. Not so bad, was it?"

"Brenner?" Matilda whispered, her voice hoarse.

The man looked over to the wide eyed girl, his own eyes glazed over with a frost blue. "See? Nothing to be afraid of. Is there, Matilda? Why don't you take a seat?" His voice became distorted, making Matilda turn on her heel and run out of the room.

She was met with a long hallway, blood and bodies littered about. The lights flickered above her head, and distant screams echoed in her head. With her shoulders heaving, she turned around and ran down another hall, trying to find a way out. Matilda ran until she found a set of doors that had been boarded up. "Shit," She whispered, and dug her nails into the wood, trying to pry it off.

The girl pulled one plank off, and began to work on another piece.

     Matilda.

Footsteps sounded through the hall, making Matilda look over her shoulder. Vecna himself was walking towards her, slowly.

     What are you doing?

     It's not time for you to leave.

Matilda furrowed her brows, immediately turning back to the doors. "Please, come on. Come on," She panted, ripping off another piece of wood.

     Now you've seen where I've been...

     I would like very much to show you where I am going.

"No, no, no." Matilda seethed, frantically trying to pull the last piece of wood from the door. When it flung off, she pushed through the doors, only to enter another small room of the lab.

"Take a seat, Matilda."

She turned to see Brenner again, only for the lights to flicker and go out, consuming her in darkness. It stayed dark for a few moments, and when the light returned, Matilda was sitting in the chair that Henry Creel had just been in.

Vines held her arms and legs, pinning her tightly to the chair. She struggled to get out, and as she looked around the room, her eyes landed on one thing.

Vecna stalked towards her menacingly, lowly growling as he did.

Her breathing was shallow, but as the hideous monster crept over to her, she tried to keep an unbothered expression. Vecna hovered over the girl, getting as close to her as possible.

     I want you to tell Eleven,

     I want you to tell her everything you see.

Matilda resisted the urge to speak back, her throat dry. Vecna's clawed hand came close to her face, and as he put his palm in front of it, she was cursed with visions.