𓆉 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

"Mom, I'm aware of the Min's lurking around Jeju. Please, don't worry too much." Jake explained several times to his mother.

They are currently video calling in one popular app. He uses his laptop that he just lent to Minji since she came. A lot has changed there and the home screen is a photo of her, he just shrug it off as he doesn't really care.

"You can't blame me for worrying about you, if you want you can come back here to Seoul earlier than you planned?" His Mom gave a worried look.

He let out a deep sigh "No, I'll stay here for a long time. I still have a lot to do here." Later on, smile crept up on his face "I'm safe on this island, in fact I've caught a fish here and we had a bonfire afterwards."

He saw his mom's concern's face disappear and was replaced by a smile "Well then, did you take a picture? Of the fish i mean?"

"Do I still need to take a picture?" He rubbed the back of his neck "I forgot."

"Aish. Jaeyun, why did you forget ?! Did you know we display those photos on a wall there of the mansion? It's like a collection for your future children to see one day."

He became flustered "Why suddenly talk about my future children? I'm still young, Mom."

His mother laughed "I didn't say anything that you should get married right away, unless you want to?" She raised her brow, teasing him.

"Mom! Don't tease me, please."

"Okay! Sorry, son." She chuckled at her only child's reaction. He looked so cute like when he was a child, but now he is an adult. Time flies so fast.

"Do you know Minji? Jeonji's daughter?" She suddenly asked.

His eyes widened and he gulped "Why? Do you want her to be your daughter in law⎯ Uh, I mean yes, i've heard about her. She's missing isn't she?"

"Yes, i feel sorry for her. Many say she is dead, even though I don't know her, i'm always praying that she is all well." His mother said but her eyes caught a girl with long hair behind her son "Why is there a girl behind you?!"

"Huh? What girl?" He turned around and saw Minji's eyes staring at his laptop screen. He gritted his teeth and motioned her to hide.

She nodded immediately and then let her body lay on the floor of his gaming room. She closed her eyes and bit her lip when she heard something from his Mom.

"Why does she look like the missing girl?!"

"Mom, I don't have anyone else with me here⎯

"So, you're saying that I can see a ghost?! What if the daughter of Min Jeonji is already dead and she's haunting you?" She asked frantically.

He just laughed and glanced at the girl lying on the floor "Maybe, you're just tired Mom. Take a break first, one day I'll call again. Bye!" He quickly turned off the laptop before his mother could speak.

"Jake Sim, what can you say about the ghost here on the floor? Is it pretty?"

He turned to stare down to her "I thought you were going to behave?"

She stood up instantly "Yes, I'm trying to. But the crazy girl inside me is trying to break free from the behave one." She grazed at the laptop "Did you and your Mom talked about me?"

"She's worried about you."

Her eyes widened as they walked to the first floor together "Why would she worry about me? She doesn't know me and you said yesterday that your family hate the Min's ."

"You're not a Min." He replied until they reached the outside of the mansion "My mother is kind and if you meet her she might consider you as her real child, especially that I found out that they want a daughter back then."

"Sure. I'm willing to be their daughter." She smiled at the thought then looked at the blue ocean not far away "Just be my husband." She whispered.

"What did you say?"

She shook her head as she turned around to give him a mischievous smile "Nothing. I told you to fill up my forms so that I can be their daughter."

He rolled his eyes playfully "I won't do that, I don't want you to be my sister."

"Why? Because you want me to be your wife?" She approached him a little to stare at him intently.

Minji saw Jake look away and a tinge of red on his cheeks "I guess you don't want me to be your wife either, then it's better to start liking Sunghoon again." He immediately looked at her after that.

"You're still young, Minji. Stop those thoughts, you still have to graduate from the Academy."

She snorted "Of course, Professor Jake. I will finish school and then I will look for a man to marry. I would like a man who owns a mansion on an island, then an Aussie, then-

She didn't finish what she was going to say when Jake pulled her towards their backyard. The way is too narrow that they need to be extra careful.

"Here you are again. You're dragging me again like a dog." She glared at his back and let him pull her anywhere "Where are you taking me?"

"I want to tour this whole island with you." He replied.

She chuckled "Cheesy but okay." She looked at the forest they were going to and frowned. "It's just a forest, we won't find anything entertaining there. It's better if we just play in your gaming room."

They stopped at a gate towards the unfamiliar forest , he turned around smiling at her "What if I told you there are wild berries here? Will you still refuse?"

She scoffed "Jake, maybe you know there are berries in your fridge, don't you? Maybe all we can see there is snakes." She looked at him suspiciously "What happened to you? Of the two of us, I should be the one to brought harm, not you."

"Just come with me."

"Wait, let's take Mr-

She was interrupted when he pulled her into the forest. Their voices echoed on the backyard.

"Jake! Yah! Why are there so many insects here?!"

"Where are the wild berries? You're lying don't you?"

"I think its here!" He shouted excitedly.

"Jake, I think you're hand is leaning into a beehive."