Talk Show - David Harbour

"Welcome back to the show, today we have Y/N L/N and David Harbour playing Spill your guts or fill your guts"

"Firstly lets go through what we have on the table then we can pick what we want the other person to eat or drink" James said. "We have bug trifle, jellyfish, salmon smoothie, clam juice, salmon ice cream, grasshopper, hot sauce, worm spaghetti, 1000 year old egg and fish smoothie"

All the faces showed signs of grimace and David held his clutched fist to his mouth to prevent him being sick.

James start's pushing the table around, "y/n I think I will give you the salmon ice cream" He picked up the card and read it in his mind and started chuckling to himself, "I think you might want to eat the ice cream". You sighed and gave him a dead pan look. "Did you have a crush on any of your co stars and if so who was it? I know exactly who it is because you told me" James said with the biggest smirk on his face while slowly looking towards David who's eyes never strayed from you.

"James! You know I can't say that" you picked up the bowl and ate the ice cream while trying to not be sick.

You slowly turned to David smiling as you turned the options so he would have the bug trifle in front of him. You picked the card up and read it out loud, "What was the worst thing about filming any of the seasons"

He looked at you and James and smiled "that god dam dog, it just wouldn't listen to anything. It kept running off and running around the set knocking things over. The trainer couldn't get control of the dog so eventually they just got rid of it out of the season"

David moved the table so the 1000 year old egg, he picked up the card, chuckling as he read it "Would you ever do another season of Gavin and Stacy". James nodded "I would love too, I just don't have any idea's for it right now"

The table was soon turning again, it stopped when the worm spaghetti was in front of you. James picked the card, looking at it and smiling. "Let me look through your last 5 text messages". You nodded, pulled your phone out of your front pocket, put the password in and handed it to James.

From Blake Lively: Don't worry about the age gap. If you both like each other, it doesn't matter x

From Joseph Quinn: Always thought you would be a cute couple! Make the move!

To James Corden: I will be there! See you soon

To David Harbour: Thank you for the offer, I will bring the coffee x

From Taylor Swift: You are over thinking it, every one see's how he looks at you! - TS

"I think that is a good place to wrap up the show, thank you for coming. We will see you next week"

You hugged James, thanking him for inviting you. You quickly walked to your dressing room, trying to avoid any awkward questions. That dream was shortly shattered, as you put your bag on your back, you had the shock of your life. David was there his arms crossed against his chest, leaning against the door frame with a huge smirk on his face. You smiled at him. The air was tense.

"Who's the guy people were mentioning in the texts?" You stepped forward, patted him on the chest and said "don't worry about it" as you tried to slip under his arm. He grabbed your wrist looking down at you. A blush forming on your face.

"It's me isn't it?" he said with a smug smirk on his face. Your mind went blank, all you could do was nod.

At that moment, all you wanted to do was run. This was probably one of the most embarrassing moments of your entire life. David still had hold of you wrist, he had the biggest smile on his face.

He leant down, connecting your and his lips together. He slowly pulled away looking into your eyes, he whispered "come on baby girl, lets go". He grabbed your hand interconnecting your fingers, slowly pulling you along "We have got to show everyone who you belong to - all mine " He said before putting one of his hands on your face and kissing you again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

This is my first imagine for David- Hope you like. I am absolutely FERAL for this man - T