Crush - Jim Hopper

Authors Note:  This includes smut. If you are a minor please don't read this. This is the first time I have written smut so it wont be any good - sorry :)

Working with Jim, Flo, Calvin Powell and Phil Callahan was interesting to say the least. Every day seemed to be different. It seems that everyone saw that you and Jim were interested in each other along time before you two realised, even Murray noticed but he really is the perfect matchmaker. 

You don't know or when you realised you had a crush on the chief, it just hit you, maybe it was the way his uniform clung to his body, his jawline or his personality, always quick witted with a joke that always seemed to make you laugh. The sparkle in his eyes when he looked at you, the quick glances to each other when you think the other isn't looking. The slight touches when you walk past each other. You got caught staring at him through his office blinds, he smirked and rolled his eyes when he was on the phone. 

You sat back behind the desk and started filing documents away before Jim came out of his office, grabbed his coat and said to you "come on, we have to go". You stood up and walked to the door that he was opening for you, you thanked him and ducked under his arm. 

The drive felt quick and insufferably long at the same time, until he pulled up at the side of a road, turned the engine off and turned his body to face you. You looked at him and smiled. He caught you staring at him. "You do that a lot you know, I know you have a crush on me" You blushed and look at your hands. "How did you know" You asked him. "I'm the chief of police, I know these things"  You nodded as he leaned in and kissed you, as it intensified, he started to unbutton the the top button of your blouse, you grabbed his wrists and pulled them away and fastened it back up. "I am not having sex with you in the back of this car". He nodded and drove back to the station "After work we will go straight to Enzo's" 

You tried to not watch time ticking by all day but you couldn't help it, excitement and nerves were the only things you could focus on, it eventually turned to say 5pm, Jim came out of his office, looked at you and nodded towards the door. You grabbed your items and walked out the door with your arm linked with his. He took your stuff and put it in the back and opened the door for you. 

The night was spent full of laughter and easy conversation, it's only when Jim looked at his watch did you two realise how late it was. Jim came closer to you and whispered "this may be forward but do you want to spend the night?". You looked at him, smiled and nodded. He held your hand and lead you out of the restaurant. He was still holding your hand when you arrived at his house, all way to his bedroom, until you stopped in your tracks. Quickly scanning the room, mouth open. There was candles burning, rose petals all around. You quickly spun around to face him with a big smile on your face. "I wanted it to be special" he whispered while looking down at you. 

He lifted you up and placed you on the bed. He kissed you with passion before he moved down to you neck, nipping at it, leaving hickeys you were sure you would have to conceal tomorrow. He didn't bother taking your top off, only lifting it so far so he could put his hands on your breasts. "Jim, need you please" you moaned when he pinched your nipples, he swear his dick throbbed in his pants when you said that. 

He tutted, shook his head, "patience baby girl" as he spread your legs a little further, pulling down your panties and chucking them behind him. He leaned down and licked your entrance while staring into your eyes, pleasure coursed through your veins as your body shuddered with pleasure. He slipped two fingers into you, your back arched off the bed as his skilled fingers worked their magic, expertly hitting the spot in your body, as he felt your walls clamp around his fingers, he whispered against your entrance "come for me baby girl" as your toes curled and your orgasm washed over you while your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He put his fingers that into your mouth as you sucked off the juices. 

As you tried to catch your breath, you heard him unbutton his belt and heard his trousers hit the floor. You leant up on your elbows and looked in shock as he pulled his cock and held a hand to your mouth, you spit on it and he used it as lubrication to stroke his cock slowly while peering down at you. You looked at him and whispered "please". He nodded "as you wish baby girl" and slowly entered you until he was at the brim. He held there for a couple of  moments allowing you to get used to his stretch before slowly moving as he nuzzled his face into your neck, a lot of profanities left his mouth as he felt you squeeze around him. 

He pulled out and flipped you over so you were on your stomach. He re entered you excruciatingly slow. His hands wrapped your hair and tugged on it so were looking at him, as he did this, you clenched, "Jim - shit, I'm gonna". "You going to come for me baby girl?" Your orgasm ripped through you as you chanted his name over and over again. He continued fucking you through your high as he held your hips and growled, as he released spurted inside you as he groaned "that's it, take it all baby girl". 

He slowly pulled out of you and you whined at the sudden feeling of missing him. He kissed your lips and laid down next to you, pulling you into his side cuddling you. You both fell asleep in other arms content and happy.