Thirst tweets - Jim Hopper

You and Jim have been dating for a couple of years now. You met when you became his sectary at the station, you relationship flourished from there, you went from work colleagues, to friends and then eventually to being together, at the start of the relationship people thought it wouldn't work out because there was a age gap, you happily proved them wrong. You and Jim were meant to be together.

You were currently scrolling twitter on your phone while Jim was watching whatever trash TV was on. Periodically you would chuckle to yourself while reading tweets about your boyfriend, he would glance over at you every time you laughed, confused but said nothing until he got annoyed and said "What are you laughing at?". You got up and sat next to him and said "just some tweets about you. Do you want me to read some to you?". He laughed and nodded. 

"Jim Hopper is such a dilf. Send tweet"

"Jim Hopper has always been so hot"

"Jim Hopper, ur so hot"

"Jim Hopper = hot"

"Jim Hopper makes dad bods look hot"

"Hopper needs to rail me"

You looked over at Jim and laughed at his confused expression. He chuckles nervously and turns so his arms are wrapped around your waist. He nudges his face into your the crook of your neck. You stay like that for a couple of minutes before he pulls his head away and says "What is a dilf?"

You let out a laugh and say breathlessly "A dad I'd like to....". You look at blushed face "Oh. That is a compliment?" You nod in confirmation. He blushes against and laughs. You kiss him, holding your lips against his, revelling in the feeling of him being your boyfriend. 

He kisses you back passionately and whispers against your lips "I'm your dilf though. Only yours. I love you". He then picks you up as you giggle and head towards your shared bedroom