Interview - David Harbour

You, David and Winona had already been here for a couple of hours being interviewed by many different people for different channels, most of the questions had been directed to David and Winona about Jopper. You just sat there waiting, smiling and nodding. 

That was until one interviewer came in, all his attention seemed to be on you, even if he was asking other people a question, his eyes always diverted to you. Winona and David had noticed this, Winona was excited for you, David had a scowl on his face the whole time. When the interview ended, the interviewer thanked you all but only looked at you. Your eyes followed him out of the room where he looked back at you, smiled and winked at you. You felt a blush creep up on your face as you glanced down and fiddled with your hands. 

When the door closed, Winona nudged you and laughed. David looked at you, with the same scowl on his face, before you could say anything another interviewer came in and carried on with the same questions, until David looked at the camera and said "We had to give you what you want, which was two kind of attractive middle aged people making out". You scoffed and said "kind of? You both are extremely attractive people" David looked at you and smirked. 

At the end of the day, when all the interviews had ended, you let out a sigh you didn't realise you were keeping in. It had been a very long 12 hours of the same questions. Then your phone buzzed, you looked at it and it was the guy that interviewed you earlier thanking you for your time. You replied saying that it wasn't a problem and thanking him for his time. 

David had been stood next to you the whole time, reading all your messages over your shoulder, as soon as you pressed send, he chuckled, you turned around and looked at him. 

"I think he was attracted to you". You laughed. "I am flattered but he really isn't my type. I like my men more mature, I'd like a man that's around your age". He looked at you with a quizzical and shocked look on his face. You can tell he wasn't expecting that. You nodded at him and started to walk off, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards his body. He slowly backed you into the wall where he then put both his arms next to your head to prevent you moving. He slowly leaned down and captured your lips in a small kiss and pulled back, you moved your arms to the back of his neck and pulled him back down. The kiss quickly got heated until Winona came in.

"Well I wasn't expecting this. Are you two coming? We are all going to the restaurants down the road. We will meet you by the cars"

David just nodded at her. You blushed and buried your face into his chest out of embarrassment of being caught, you could feel David's chest lift and fall as he laughed. You pulled away from his chest and looked at him, as you did he leaned down and kissed you again as he grabbed your hand when you both walked out the room and outside never letting go