Hospital - Jim Hopper

You and Jim had been living next to each other for the last five years. He always fixed any problems you had with your house and in return you cooked him meals every night, you are able to return the favour for all the help and know he has had at least one meal a day. 

You had come to him saying you wanted to put shelving up, he said that he would do it as soon as he got chance and warned you not to try to do it on your own and wait for him; you being you didn't listen to that warning and procced to climb up a ladder which you promptly fell off and sprained your ankle. 

It was pure luck that you fell near the phone, you managed to ring the police station where you got through to Flo.

"Hawkins Police Station, Flo speaking" 

"Hi Flo, its Y/N. Can you put me through to Jim please"

"Oh darling, he's in a meeting at the moment. Do you want me to let him know you called"

"Yes please. Can you tell him I think he needs to take me to a hospital. I think I sprained my ankle"

"You what!?" Flo screeched as you pulled the phone away from your ear. Then the phone call was cut off, about 10 minutes later, you heard a car pull up on your driveway, the car door getting slammed shut and someone running on the gravel. The door slammed open, hitting the wall, creating a dent into the wall, Jim stood above you, looking worried. 

The last thing you saw before you fainted from the pain was Jim kneeling down and picking you up. It must have looked strange to other people, the chief of police having a unconscious woman in the passenger seat and rushing into the hospital begging for help. You eventually came back round, not knowing how long you had been out. You looked around, Jim was propped up on the chair next to your hospital bed, holding your hand, as you squeezed his hand, he slowly woke up, looked at you and shouted for a nurse.

As he did that you looked around the room, and noticed, the monitors you are hooked up to, the get well soon cards and the flowers. Jim came back with a nurse and instantly back to your side, holding your hands. He waited quietly holding your hand, while the nurse checked to see if everything was still working.

"I thought I would lose you. I couldn't lose you without admitting that I am completely in love with you"

You smiled up at Jim, letting him ramble until you put your hand on his face. "I love you too Jim. I have for a while, I just never thought you would give me a chance"

"I am going to kiss you now. Is that okay?"

You nodded and whispered "please"

He leant down and put his lips on yours, your lips moved in sync perfectly. You broke apart as you heard the machine connected to you rapidly beeping, a nurse rushed in frantic, asking if you are okay. You nodded and said "sorry, he kissed me and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest"

The nurse chuckled, nodded and left the room, slowly closing the door as they left. Jim chuckled and kissed you again, you didn't hear the door open and people shuffle in, too engrossed in kissing Jim. 

"Well, well, well I wasn't expecting this but I am happy you finally admitted your feelings chief" Flo said, holding flowers as the kids chuckled behind her. Jim kissed you again and whispered quietly "I love you"