Carnival - Jim Hopper

When the posters were put up around town announcing that the carnival was coming, El wouldn't asking you and Jim if you could all go as a family, Jim gave in fairly quickly, agreeing to take her and the rest of the kids. You fell in love with him more then, the fact that he classed Max, Dustin, Mike, Lucas and Will as family too. 

The days passed quickly and before you knew it Jim was driving you and the rest of the kids to the carnival to spend some quality time and make a lot of memories. It started by Jim winning a big blue teddy bear for El. You and Jim held hands while walking round the carnival, giving the kids space but also not straying to far and keeping them in your eyesight. The whole time Jim was staring daggers into the back of Mike's head as he held El's hand and gave her sneaky kisses as they walked along as you looked at them and giggled. 

Then suddenly all the kids came running up to you, you handed them all 20 dollars, which they all took gleefully and ran off in the same direction again. You laughed at their antics and turned round to look at Jim again, he had this gigantic smile on his face as he bent down to kiss you tenderly, you smiled into the kiss and held his face in your hands. You pulled away and looked around at the carnival and spotted a photo booth. 

"Do you want to go take pictures in the photo booth?" you whispered looking at Jim. He didn't reply, just grabbed your hand and pulled you towards it. You selected the option for 4 pictures and got into position.

Picture 1: You and Jim pulling funny faces while staring at the camera

Picture 2: You and Jim looking at each other while glancing towards each others lips

Picture 3: Jim holding your face in his hands while you both slowly lean in

Picture 4: You and Jim kissing while holding each other incredibly close 

You heard people gagging and giggling outside, you open the curtain and saw the kids. El was holding the pictures with a smile on her face. You can tell that you and Jim were so incredibly in love with each other. You all walked towards the Ferris wheel, all the kids in one pod and you and Jim in another, as it slowly went round, Jim kept his arms around you.

"I can't wait to marry you" he whispered against your head. You pulled away and gave him a confused look. He was equally as confused for a second until it clicked in his head.

"Oh shit, I forgot to propose!" he said while looking worried. You started laughing until he pulled out a ring from his suit jacket. The eye contact between you didn't falter as he got on one knee and reached for your hand. 

"Y/N, I love you more than anything. You are the loyalist, kindest person I have ever met. I want to have so many children with you, come home after a long day and just be able to kiss you and be with you. Will you do the honour of being my one and only for the rest of my life"

Tears were streaming down your face, all that was coming out your mouth was broken sobs while nodding as Jim slipped the ring on your finger.

"I love you so so much. I can't wait to have children with you. You will be the best mother " Jim said as he kissed you