Not my type - Jim Hopper

You walked through the doors with your friends. This was a Friday night ritual, get dressed up, look pretty and go out for a couple drinks and get rid of the last week's stress. You and your friends found your way to a empty booth, you looked around the bar and saw a 6 foot 3 police officer, he saw you too and sent a smile your way and then turned his attention to the people he was with. You didn't realise you were staring until your friends nudged you with their shoulders and nodded towards the mystery man. You blushed, got up and headed towards the bar to buy the first round of drinks. 

As you were waiting for your drinks, a man came up to you, someone you didn't recognise.

"You aren't from round here are you? I would remember a beautiful face like yours. I'm Phil Callahan"

"Y/N. I'm not from round here, I am here with a couple of friends. You seem really sweet but you aren't my type"

"What is your type then?" 

"I like older guys, sweet guys, funny guys" you said while indirectly staring at the mystery guy from earlier. 

Phil follows where your eyes are looking and laugh when he sees they are on Hopper. "Hopper? You like Hopper?" You blush, shrug your shoulders, pick up the drinks, the bartender had put down previously and walk back to where your friends are. A  couple of hours later, the bartender brings over another round of drinks, he must have sensed the confusion and said "from chief Hopper" as he motioned towards the guy from earlier. 

You mouthed thankyou towards him, in response he nodded, tipped his glass towards you and winked. Time flew by and you were having fun, drinks were flowing, music was on and you were dancing with your friends, unknown to you Jim hadn't took his eyes off you all night, despite the constant teasing from his colleagues.

You sent a round of drinks to Hopper and his friends as a thankyou for earlier. You and your friends decided to call it a night. You walked out the doors, stood in the alley as your friends started to smoke.

Jim was right behind you, regretting not coming up to you and getting your name and phone number. He eventually found you and as your eyes locked together both of you smiled at the same time. Your friends realised that you needed time alone together so moved, close enough to know your safe but far enough to give you privacy. He walked closer to you

"Hi" you whispered

"Hi. I couldn't let you leave without getting your name"

"My name is Y/N"

"Y/N. That is a very pretty name for a very pretty girl. Callahan said you liked me" Jim said while smirking at you" He slowly leant down and put his lips against yours, as your lips moved in sync, your friend and his friends started to wolf whistle at you two. You both pulled away and smiled at each other

This was going to be the start of a very fun relationship