Meeting - David Harbour

The one goal you had in your life was to meet your favourite celebrity, David Harbour. You had seen him acting on Stranger Things and had fallen in love with him straight away. You never plucked up the courage to book convention tickets until now, your best friend had bought you convention tickets for your birthday. She knew about your celebrity crush and informed you that she had got two tickets for a meet and greet with David Harbour.

You nearly screamed when she told you and started counting down the days straight away. Life went on, months turned into weeks, weeks turned into days and before you knew it the day was here. You got ready, put some jeans on, a jumper and trainers. You put a little bit of makeup on as your friend got ready, then walked off to the train station. 

It didn't take long to get there, about 1 hour max. You walked to the venue with your friend buzzing with excitement, you couldn't stop rambling about how excited you were and how this was the best day of your life. She just laughed and nodded as you continued to talk. 

She showed the doorman your tickets, he opened the door, let you in and took you to the correct place. There was a long wait, but you didn't mind, you was just excited to be there. When you did eventually get to the front, David welcomed you and your friend, gave you both a hug but you couldn't speak, frozen to the floor as your friend laughed and David just looked really confused. 

Your friend told him that he was your celebrity crush, you just blushed and nodded. You saw him smirk at you. "Oh really? I'm flattered, you are a very beautiful girl". You chuckled and shook your head, his manager told him that you didn't have much time left.

"Can you sign my arm so I can get it tattooed please?" you asked him while giving him a beaming smile. He nodded, got a sharpie and signed your arm. "When you get it tattooed, will you come back and show me?" he asked while smiling down at you. You nodded. "pinkie promise?" he said while holding his pinkie out, you connected your pinkie to his and said "pinkie promise"

It was then time to take a picture together, you asked him to hold your face in his hands and he quickly agreed. He also signed the photo and added a note to the back of it. You were rushed out by his manager and gave him a quick wave, he gave you a wave back and winked at you.  When you were out of the building you turned the photo around and on the back was his phone number and a message that said, I think you are very pretty, call me sometime? You blushed and pulled your phone out and promptly rang the number

He answered the phone quickly "Hello?". You giggled and said "Hi, its me" 

"I was hoping that you would call me. I would love to see you again sometime"