Prank - David Harbour

It was no secret that you were the prankster on set, everybody had been on the receiving end of your pranks, they were innocent really, it was just something to keep the morale up on set and to keep everyone entertained. 

The first prank you did was against Florence when you stuck googly eyes on every part of her trailer. It took so long but it was so worth it. You waited a while to do a second prank so no one was expecting it. The second prank was when you gave Scarlett some salted cookies, her reaction was the funniest thing ever, you clutched your side and gasped for air as she looked at you with a scowl. 

The main target of your pranks was David, admittedly you had a bit of a crush on him so maybe this was your way of getting his attention. You started by moving stuff and removing stuff from his trailer, it got him so confused, he thought he was loosing his mind. You then filled his trailer full of balloons. You then left it a week or two so he wasn't expecting anything else. 

The final prank was when you put foam peanuts and small plastic balls in a bowl above his trailer door so when he opened it, they would fall on him. When David had finished his scene, you saw him walking over to his trailer, you quickly ran over and hid behind Florence near the makeup trailer, as soon as she saw you coming over to her she knew you had done something but just watched David as he opened his trailer door and everything fell on him. You laughed so hard you thought you would pass out. 

"Y/N! Where is she!" David shouted. He looked around and spotted you hiding and walked towards you like a man on a mission, as soon as you saw him you started running away from him as fast as you could. You glanced back and he was right behind you, getting closer to you like a cheetah stalking its pray. He managed to catch you and wrapped his arms around your body and lifted you up off the floor as you giggled. You tried to push him off you but this had little effect as he was so much stronger than you. While this was happening, both Florence and Scarlett were watching to you both, Scarlett said to Florence "Do you think they know that their in love". Florence shook her head no and said "We need to stage an intervention". Scarlett nodded. 

"No more pranks" you nodded at David and he let you go before going back to his trailer. Around 30 minutes later, Scarlett came up to you and said "David needs to see you in his trailer". You nodded and walked, opened the door and walked in. Then you heard the door get locked. You tried to open it but it didn't budge. "You can only come out when you admit your feelings for each other"

You sighed and turned round to look at David. "I had no idea that they would do this. Sorry" David grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the small sofa and faced you. He put his hand on your face and rubbed his thumb against your jawline, you leaned into his hand. He scooted closer to you and kissed you, you kissed him back

He got up, knocked on the door and said "we are ready to come out". You heard the door click and stood up, David guided you to the door and let you out first, as you walked past him, he gave you a little smack on your ass and whistled