Party Difficulties (S.S)

Sadie x female smut
Summary: Okay basically, Stranger Things doesn't exist, the cast isn't famous and you're good friends with Millie from college, and she's asked you to join her and her friends(the cast) at a party.
Warning: mentions of alcohol

"Okay this one" you hold up a black lace party top, "or this one" you hold up an orange floral shirt, that ties around your back.

"Definitely that one." Millie replies, pointing to the orange one.

You frown, "seriously? I kinda wanted to wear the black one."

Millie rolls her eyes and laughs, "then why even ask if you were just gonna wear the black one, y/n?" she scoffs and goes back to her phone. You roll your eyes and throw the black top to the ground, taking the orange top off the hanger and put it on. You look in the mirror, having difficulty tying the top on your back. Millie laughs at you from behind.

"You wanna help instead of laughing Millie?" you let go of the ties, Millie walks up behind you and starts to pull on it and tie it. 

"Y'know, I think this is finally your chance to get drunk and do something stupid." Millie backs away, sitting on your bed.

You look at yourself in the mirror, adjusting the top to make your boobs look better. "Nah, I could never you know that Millie. Plus it's more fun watching you get drunk and do something stupid." you turn around and laugh.

"Not funny Ms. One-shot-making-out-with-your-ex." she replies, laughing.

"Okay that was one time! And it's preferably the reason I'm always the D.D." you roll your eyes as you button your cream pants, and put on some black converse. "Ready to go now Ms. barfight?" you open your room door, looking back at Millie who just sits there, with her arms crossed, annoyed.

"Y'know I was the one who invited you to join right?" she says, walking over to your door, with her arms still crossed across her chest.

"Yeah yeah, you just know that I'm a fun time and you can't have fun without me." you close your door behind you, walking down your steps and stepping out the front door, to get into Millie's friends' car.

"Hey y/n nice to meet you, I'm Caleb" the driver points to himself, "this is Sadie" he points to the girl sitting in the passenger seat who waves, "this is Noah" he points to the guy sitting next to you, he smiles, "then Gaten and Finn are meeting us there, since it's Gaten's birthday party." he turns back to the wheel, starting to drive.

"Oh shit was I supposed to get him something?" you lean forward, putting your head between the passenger seat and the drivers seat.

"No don't worry about that, Gaten's the type of guy who takes company as a gift." Caleb replies, keeping his eyes on the road. You sigh in relief and lean back and begin fidgeting with your fingers. You felt nervous but didn't really know why.

Once you got to the party, you had a gut feeling something was going to go wrong, once you walked in, Millie grabbed your hand, dragging you along with the group to walk over to Gaten, who was talking to a girl beside him. 

"Gaten! Lizzy!" Millie embraces Gaten and Lizzy, who you assumed was his girlfriend, letting go of your hand as you stood behind the group awkwardly. "Where's Finn?! Oh and, Gaten, Lizzy, this is y/n, she goes to school with me." she points to you as you awkwardly wave.

"Happy birthday! It's nice to meet you" you smile at him, "so, uh, where is everyone?" you say looking around at the decorated house, with nobody inside but the group.

"Finn's setting up the backyard and it's only 7:30, the party will be started soon for sure" he replies, taking a sip out of his red solo cup, "do you guys want anything to drink?" he looks around at everyone who nods.