Thunderstorms (Z.B)

Ziggy g!p x female fluff and smut
Summary: you're Alice's little sister, so you're forced to go to summer camp at Nightwing. 
Warning: mentions of drugs and slurs

Over the time that you spent at Nightwing, you only came across your sister a couple times, she was always either with Cindy or her horny ass boyfriend, and somehow they were always high, so you found yourself in your cabin most of the time, listening to music, or on the other hand, admiring your cabin mate, Ziggy. She's the most beautiful and badass girl you've ever laid eyes on. Only interacting with her with questions she asked you, for example, "what's this song?" or your least favorite, "have you seen Nick?" Of course with you being the most awkward motherfucker, you gave one word answers and never really had a conversation with her.

You always wondered if she noticed you the same way you noticed her, but you knew that she would never go for a girl like you. Also what was it about Nick Goode that was so special? He's a counselor for one, he's from Sunnyvale, and most of all he just loved to barge into your cabin, as if knocking wasn't an option. 

As if things couldn't get any worse, color war was tonight, and you had no intention of playing, so as you grabbed your 'Blue is for beautiful' shirt, you made your way back to your cabin, only to see Ziggy standing in front of the door, talking to her sister Cindy. You watched from afar until Ziggy went inside and Cindy walked away with tears in her eyes. As you walked in your cabin, you saw Ziggy sitting on her bed, sitting with her hands in her face. 

"Go away Cindy." she said, not looking up.

"It's not Cindy" you reply, sitting down on your bed on the other side of the room, "Ziggy is a dyke" you read the words that were painted on her wall, "Ziggy is a witch bitch" you continued, "Shadyside Slut."

"You can stop now." she says, sitting up, looking at her feet.

"Right, sorry. Um, who did that?" you ask, sitting criss-cross on your bed.

"Sheila and her minions."

You laugh, "her minions?", She looks over at you with an annoyed look on her face, making you go serious. "Are those things true?"

"That I'm a slut?" she says angrily

"What? No, no. Nevermind." you say, standing up and turning on your radio. 

"I have an idea." you turn around to look at Ziggy who looks up at you.

"An idea? For what?"

"To get Sheila back. Come with me." she gets up and grabs your hand, making you blush as she rushes out the door towards the art cabin. 

You hold the door open, watching for anyone around as it starts to get dark. She runs towards you, carrying a bucket of red paint and an empty white bucket, along with water. 

"C'mon!" she whisper yells as she runs past you, back to your cabin.

Once you get in, you help her mix red paint and water together, giggling together as you sat next to her, thighs touching. You didn't talk, just admired the determined redhead.

Then a knock came to the door, Nick. What the hell does he want?

"What do you want?" Ziggy asks as Nick enters your cabin.