Math Tutor 1 (Z.B)

Ziggy x female fluff and smut
Part 1

Summary: you were the math tutor on Nightwing, most of the time you just found yourself sitting around in the Mathematics classroom, or daydreaming about a certain redhead who never came to her tutoring sessions. 1978 massacre doesn't occur.

"Cindy!" you called out towards Ziggy's sister.

She turned around towards your voice and you caught up to her, "y/n? What's wrong?"

"Oh me? Nothing. Ziggy didn't turn up for her tutoring session...again. Do you know where she is? Maybe she's in her cabin or-"

"I think she's with Nick, I saw them together at the Science and Nature cabin." she interrupts.

Your heart drops, "oh, okay. Um, what do I do?"

She smiles, "I'll take care of it, and you said again? How many of her sessions has she missed?"

"5." you replied, pursing your lips.

"That little-I'm gonna kill her."

"It's fine, really. The last one she came to she was actually listening so I just thought she would've started being more interested or something..." you looked around at the camp, the kids dressed in their color war shirts, "shit is color war tonight?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?" she raised her eyebrows.

"No I did know, I-I just forgot."

"Okay, well here" she hands you a blue shirt out of the many she was holding, "you're Shadyside, right?"

You nodded, taking the shirt.

"Okay, well I'll go talk to Ziggy. Bye y/n, thank you."

You waved and walked back to your personal cabin to put on your shirt. You ended up lying down and ultimately falling asleep, forgetting you had to meet Ziggy. Your door slammed open, waking you up.

"Hello?" you called out, rubbing your eyes.

"Hi." Ziggy chuckled.

You sat up, looking at Ziggy who stood there with her arms crossed, "Ziggy? What are you doing? This is my literal cabin."

"Just because you're my tutor doesn't mean I can't come into your cabin." she snarked.

"Whatever, what time is it?" you looked outside and it was dusk.

She shrugged, "I don't know, like after dinner?"

You rolled your eyes, "little late for your lesson then, don't you think?"

She walked towards your bed, sitting on the edge of it, "I can leave, I just wanted to escape from Nick."

Your eyebrows raised, "Nick Goode, as in the counselor?"

"Yeah...he like keeps flirting with me, it's weird."