Girl Group (S.S)

Sadie x female fluff and smut

Summary: you have been on stranger things since you were casted on season 3 with maya hawke. your character was max's best friend from california so naturally you were with her all the time on set and became best friends. social media shipped the two of you, making you grow further from each other, but during and after the filming of season 4, you found each other again. now you were hanging with natalia dyer, maya hawke, and sadie at a bar but in the back at a private section.

"Sades, Sades!" you shook Sadie's arm from beside you since she was turned away.

"What?" she chuckled.

"It's soooo boring back here can we pleaseeee go out to the actual bar." You begged her, giving puppy eyes.

"You know we can't do that."

You slumped in your seat, crossing your arms, "Why not?"

She rolled her eyes, "Fine."

You gasped and quickly got out of the booth, taking Sadie's hand and dragging her out of the section, "where's Maya and Nat?" you asked, looking back towards her.

She shook her head unknowingly, "No clue, haven't seen them." 

"I'm sure they're fine, c'mon." you pulled her out into the loud and crowded bar.

Music blasted and the two of you kept your head down, walking through the crowd with your hands still connected as to not lose each other in the sweat-covered adults. Once you made it to the bar, you looked at each other and laughed.

"I feel disgusting." Sadie exclaimed, making a face.

You smiled then turned to the bar where a bartender was cleaning some cups, "hey bartender can I get a rum and coke please?" 

She nodded, "ID please?"

You took out your wallet and showed her your ID hesitantly, hoping she wouldn't recognize your name. Her face lit up and she looked at you then pointed at you, "yeah yeah, just keep it down please?" you tilted your head and she smiled then began making your drink. You turned to Sadie who was leaning on the counter and looking out into the crowd, "do you want anything Sades?"

She turned towards you and pursed her lips, "no that's okay."

You shrugged, "your loss."

You downed your drink and Maya and Natalia joined the two of you, taking shots and talking with some people who recognized you. Sadie never joined in on the drinking, overly expressing how she would be the one to drive you guys home.

Your favorite song to dance to came on from the DJ and you dragged Sadie to an empty part of the dance floor after begging her to join you. She gave in, but only to make sure you wouldn't do anything stupid.

Hot in Herre by Nelly played loudly, and you danced and sang along with it, holding Sadie's hands above your head.

You yelled the lyrics as you danced with Sadie, taking in the sight of Sadie's flushed face as she smiled and laughed at your singing and dancing.