Under the Mistletoe (S.S)

Sadie x female fluff
Summary: you and Sadie have been getting shipped together by the cast ever since you guys grew closer on set. tonight you were going to a cast christmas party together, just as 'friends'. But the cast had other intentions.

"Hiiiii!" you and Sadie said in unison, walking into Maya's house.

"Hey you guys!" Maya replies, engulfing the both of you into a hug which you happily embrace, "ugh, you guys are such a cute couple." she teases, inviting you into her house. Your face turns pink.

"Mayaaa!" you groan, pushing her shoulder. "We're not dating." you chuckle.

"Okay, okay." she smiles, walking over to her living room, "there's drinks in the kitchen, have whatever you like." she smiles, walking over to the crowd of people.

"Do you want anything?" you ask Sadie who's already looking at you.

"No, that's okay." she smiles at you.

You furrow your eyebrows at her, making a 'cmon' face.

She rolls her eyes, "okay fine. Maybe a cocktail or something would be nice."

You chuckle, "what am I your bartender?"

She frowns, "Shut up, you were the one that asked."

"Fine. I'll be right back." you take off to the kitchen, mixing a cocktail for Sadie and putting some tequila in a glass for yourself.

"Hey, y/n!" Millie jumps on you from behind.

"Millie, hey." you turn to her, holding both drinks in your hands.

"How've you been? Who you have a drink for?" she smirks, looking down at the drinks.

"Oh, just Sadie, and I've been good. Sadie and I have been busy together but it's fun." you smile.

"Are you guys together yet?" she asks.

You chuckle, "what? No..."

"Oh, please. You guys have an apartment together already why don't you guys just make it official."

"I literally hear her hookups with girls in her room all the time, she's not into me like that." you roll your eyes.

"And yourself?" she furrows her eyebrows.

You clear your throat, and look around for a distraction to get you out of the conversation, "hey, look Maya's playing beer pong, don't see that everyday do you?"

She rolls her eyes, "fine, I'll go watch. But that doesn't mean I forgot about this conversation, y/n."

You nod and watch her walk over to the beer pong table. Why there was a beer pong table at a formal Christmas party? You didn't know, and it was probably one of the boys' idea. Thinking about what Millie said, it was true. You did have a crush on your best friend, but for the longest time, you doubted her feelings for yourself, since she would bring girls back to your apartment and you could hear...them. It was fine. You were fine. You were at a party for crying out loud.