Jealousy, Jealousy (Z.B)

Ziggy x female g!p smut
REQUEST
Summary: you're a quiet kid in Shadyside usually, so when your parents send you to Nightwing, you try to change things up by acting out and creating problems, causing you to become friends with a girl named Ziggy Berman, and you follow her around constantly.

"Oh shit, shit, shit, shit!" you exclaim, running through the woods. You and Ziggy had just stolen Sheila's money from her cabin and Sheila and her minions began chasing after the two of you. As you run in front of Ziggy, you notice that she's no longer following you, when you look behind you, you see Ziggy on the ground and Will standing over her, and when you turn forward to continue running, you get smacked in the face, causing you to fall to the ground, blood running down your nose. Someone grabs your arms, dragging you.

"What the hell, let me go!" you look at who's dragging you, Sheila.

"Shut up, witch." Sheila begins tying your hands together with a rope.

The kids begin chanting as they drag you and Ziggy to a big tree, "Before the witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. By cutting off her wicked hand, she kept her grip upon her land. She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her evil slaves. She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you until you're dead." they finish, throwing you and Ziggy on the ground in front of a big tree.

"Oh god." Ziggy grunts

"String them up!" Sheila yells

"No! What the fuck?!" you yell as you begin to be lifted up, Ziggy beside you being strung up as well.

"Let us down you shits! Let us down!" Ziggy yells, facing Sheila and her minions.

Sheila puts her hands in your pocket, lifting out the money you stole. You sigh, "Well, well, what do we have here?" Sheila questions, walking around you.

"A goddamn thief!" Will yells

You roll your eyes before Sheila speaks, "no, no, she's no thief, she's possessed, by the witch. The only way to explain her psycho behavior!"

"Oh shut up Sheila, you sound so fucking stupid right now!" Ziggy yells beside you.

Sheila stands in front of you, staring into your eyes, "Fuck you Sheila!" you yell, elbowing her in the nose. Her minions gasp as she grabs her nose, Ziggy laughs, "guess we're even now bitch."

"You do know what they did to Sarah Fier right?" Sheila starts, "They hanged her, from this very tree."

You laugh, "hung you mean, dumbass."

"You know what? They should've done what you're supposed to do to witches, you burn them so they die forever." she looks over to Will, "give me your lighter!"

"What?" you, Ziggy, and Will question

"Give it to me!" Sheila yells, walking over to Will, who hands it to her.

"Sheila what the hell are you doing?" Ziggy yells, struggling in her rope trying to get out.

"Hold her legs!" She says to the two girls standing.