Not Normal (S.S)

Sadie x female smut and fluff (characters are 18+)
Summary: Sadie was a loner in high school and was known not to mess with, everyone saw her as the villain, but she only ever went easy on you since you were the only one that never created a problem with her on purpose.

You spotted her walking into Mr. Klein's room in her jean shorts and button down shirt, you followed, shutting your locker and walking towards the classroom. You had a totally different class, but that didn't matter, she told you she needed to talk to you about something important before next period, but she didn't come and find you, so you opted to go after her.

"Jess!" you yelled in the classroom, your best friend turned around and her face brightened seeing you in the doorway. 

She walked over to you, "hey, sorry...I totally forgot."

You shook your head, "that's fine, what'd you want to tell me? Make it quick." you smiled.

"Okay so Jason is having a party tonight" you frowned and she rolled her eyes, "look, I know you don't like parties but everyone's going to be there and maybe this one won't be as bad as the last."

"I don't know Jess..." you trailed off, contemplating if you should go or not.

"Please! For me..." she begged.

You sighed, "fine. But I'm only there to look out for you, no walking off or going into a bedroom alone." 

"Okay mom." she laughed and the bell rung.

"Shut up, I gotta get to class, you're still driving me home right?"

"Oh, right...about that."

"Oh please don't tell me I have to find a ride." 

"Sorry...I may have been asked for a ride from Chase..." she pursed her lips.

"Chase as in your ex, Chase?" you put your hands on your hips.

She scoffed, "just go to class, y/n."

"Fine but we're talking about this later." you pointed and walked out of her class towards your own.

You opened your classroom door that was just down the hall.

"Glad you could join us, y/n." your teacher, Ms. Blanchard announced.

"Sorry, I was talking to my last period's teacher." you lied and walked to your seat in the back, sitting beside Sadie. She picked at a pink eraser with her fingers. You looked over at her as Ms. Blanchard began teaching. 

She looked at you, "what?" she whispered.

"Nothing" you whispered back, turning your head. She chuckled and you turned to look at her again, "do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"You think I wanna go to a party filled with dipshits?" she tilted her head with a frown.

Your eyes widened, "Oh, uh, I-I just thought that--"