Turn of Events (S.S)

Sadie g!p x female smut and fluff
Summary: you're at a frat party with your boyfriend, Ben. You've been dating for 2 years now, but for the past year, you've been feeling differently, and you would cry when you weren't with him. You didn't understand what was wrong with you so you constantly got in fights with him over nothing because you so badly wanted to break up with him. Sadie's not famous in this imagine. You're 21 and in college.

Warning: contains mentions of alcohol

Ben went off to grab you a drink as you stood in the corner waiting. Music was blasting and people swarmed the frat's basement, you just kept checking your phone, seeing if Ben texted you or anything since it's been awhile. You roll your eyes as you roam through the basement looking for him. You stop dead in your tracks as your eyes gaze at Ben making out with a girl in the corner.

You scoff, approaching him and tapping him on the shoulder, "forget about me?"

Their lips disconnect as Ben's eyes widen looking at you, "oh, shit. Uh, y/n I can explain." he turns to you holding out his arms.

"No, no, save it, I've been wanting to do this for awhile anyways, we're done." you reply, backing up.

"We're done? Are you fucking kidding me?" he raises his voice, walking towards you. You flinch at his yell, as people begin turning their heads, looking at the two of you, "you're a fucking crazy psycho if you think we're done, do you hear me?" he points in your face as you stand there with tears in your eyes, "I kiss one girl and you freak out on me after you've been getting us into fights for no reason? You're fucking crazy! Are you listening to me!?" he grabs your arm forcefully as a group of girls approach him, stepping in between the two of you.

"Let's not do that, okay?" a redhead says annoyed, pushing him back, he raises his hands innocently, backing away. The girls hold your shoulders as they watch her and Ben interact.

"You're fucking psycho, y/n. Fucking psycho. I bet you cheated on me and that's why you've been acting so weird." he continues, glancing over the redhead's shoulder.

"Hey! Back off!" she says, pushing him back.

"Whatever" he replies, walking away, "guess you'll have to find another ride, whore." he finishes.

You stand there in awe as the girls start asking if you're okay, they begin pulling you towards the bathroom to calm down when someone calls your name from behind you.

"Hey, y/n!" you turn to see Ben's best friend standing there with a cup in his hand, before throwing it at you, going all over your white top.

You gasp, feeling the cold beer go all over your torso.

"That's for cheating on my best friend." he finishes, throwing the empty cup at you.

You run past the girls that were standing at your side, running to the bathroom. You open the door and close it, beginning to take your top off and try to dry it and scrub the beer stain out of it.

"Shit!" you exclaim frustrated, putting the shirt down on the counter. You put your hands in your face as you sat on the top of the toilet. A knock came to the door. "Occupied!" you yelled back but they continued to knock. You get up and walk over, opening it slightly so your bra wouldn't show, "I said occup- oh, it's you guys." the three girls that helped you stood there smiling with a bottle of vodka in their hands. You hold up a finger, telling them to wait, closing the door and you put your beer stained shirt back on, groaning feeling the wet shirt go back over your body. You open the door as they waited there, before motioning them in.