So What? (S.S)

Sadie x female smut and fluff
Kind of a request?

Summary: you've been working with Sadie ever since you guys were little on broadway, you joined the Stranger Things cast in season 3 after the Duffer Brothers noticed you would be a perfect add to the show. You've been best friends with Sadie since broadway but being in Stranger Things brought the two of you closer and you had recently discovered feelings for her, but had no courage to tell her. You're on press tour with the cast, and you're at WIRED for an autocomplete interview with Sadie, Noah, and Gaten. 

a/n this will follow some of the real interview on youtube

"Hi I'm Noah Schnapp." 

"Hi, I'm Sadie Sink"

"Hi, I'm y/n y/l/n"

"And I'm Gaten Matarazzo"

"And this is the Wired Autocomplete Interview." Sadie finishes, sitting in between you and Noah. Gaten sat on the other side of you.

Noah gets the first board, answering questions about himself, "what tiktok dance did Noah Schnapp...create?"

"You created a dance?" Gaten asks.

"Well, I created a dance last night."

"No you didn't, I showed you a video of people doing it and you just started doing it with everybody." you spoke.

"Well yeah, we were just running around everyone at the afterparty and just going like" he puckered his lips and started moving his hands.

"Oh, right, you encouraged me to do so as well, it was fun. I enjoyed it." Gaten replies.

"I was in bed." Sadie giggles.

Everyone laughed, "You were indeed in bed, I was there." you laughed.

"Yeah, we were in bed, I dragged y/n there, I was like oh my god it's 10:30 guys, y/n and I gotta go."

"Sadie and y/n were going hard." Noah snarks.

You laughed, "well if it weren't for Sadie's strict sleep schedule I would've been."

"What does Noah Schnapp do in his free time? I love like food. I love eating. When I'm not like, doing anything I will be having food." Noah shrugs and looks at the three of you. You, Sadie, and Gaten were still giggling.

"Going to college." Gaten adds, you and Sadie nod. 

"Yeah. What is Noah Schnapp's favorite season of Stranger Things? I don't know, what do you guys think?"

You shrug, "I don't know I enjoyed being on set for season 3 but watching as a fan and becoming friends with you guys during season 2 was probably the best era. Halloween and stuff."

Sadie smiles, "oh the Halloween era. Yeah, definitely season 2 for me."

Gaten nods, "I love your work in two for sure, like Will's story line."