PROLOGUE

Yoo Jeongyeon is a simple girl from Suwon who dreamt of becoming an idol since she was young

Yoo Jeongyeon is a simple girl from Suwon who dreamt of becoming an idol since she was young. After watching a performance of Rain, she decided to become a performer, so she went to JYP and auditioned and luckily, she was accepted as a trainee. It was hard for her especially she was attending school too. It was even harder when someone from the higher year is disturbing her peace... 

Park Jimin, an active and smart student in his class but a playful and naughty boy as soon as the bell rings out

Park Jimin, an active and smart student in his class but a playful and naughty boy as soon as the bell rings out. He will run to his best friend Kim Taehyung, and they will make fun of everyone else. They are chaotic when they are together, but these two friends are serious when it comes to their school activities and yes, they are also trainees of another company called Bighit Entertainment. Most of the time, trainees of Bighit practice in one of the rooms in JYP Building since the owners of both companies are great friends and that's where Jimin met Jeongyeon. 

"Oh look, she's familiar," Taehyung pointed at Jeongyeon. 

"Yeah, she's from the lower year, Yoo Jeongyeon," Jimin responded. 

"How did you know that?"

"She's friends with Seunghee, she told me. Let's watch her performance before we go home."

"Arasseo. Are you interested in her?"

Jimin shrugs, "Aniya, I am just curious of her talent. I haven't seen her participate in our school programs so..."

"Arasseo."

Jeongyeon then saw him. Once their eyes contacted, Jimin smiled. She quickly averted and felt awkward but she had to act professional as their trainer told her to start. She took a deep breath before signing the sound operator to play her music. She was dancing with all her best when her sight caught Jimin and Taehyung laughing and hitting each other. Jeongyeon was distracted and it affected her confidence. Suddenly, she stopped her performance. She felt embarrassed in front of everyone and it was one of the horrible days of her life as a trainee. 

The next day, Jeongyeon found them imitating her moves in an insulting way and since then, they tease her and never leave her alone. She fights back of course but it was too tiresome until she just got used to them.