CHAPTER SEVEN

It's the taping for the second episode of Jeongyeon and Jimin hosting for Inkigayo but this time, they will be with Seventeen's Jeonghan. Jimin is aware that there are fans who ship the two and that they are called as 2Jeong. When he learned that Jeonghan will be hosting with them, he felt a little betrayed by the program because he thought Jeongyeon and him will be enough to be the MCs but then again, SBS seems like they're fond of surprises. 

The three stood on the stage for the rehearsal. Jeongyeon only talks to the SVT member during breaks. Jimin felt so out of place. The camera captured his forced smile and the PD told him through the microphone, "Are you not feeling well Jiminie? It seems like you're not feeling it today. Come on, smile." 

Jimin apologized and they had another take. 

"You can do better," the program director said to him after the rehearsal. 

They had a break before the actual show and Jimin is in his dressing room. His hands are sweaty but cold and a rush of annoyance flowed into his veins. He cannot understand what he was feeling. His girlfriend then made a surprise visit. Jimin's staffs are aware of their relationship but the Inkigayo and SBS staffs aren't so they are still careful of their actions. Somehow, his annoyance fades with the comfort of Narin. 

After their break, Jimin goes out holding his girlfriend's hand. 

"Good luck," she says pulling her hand away as an Inkigayo staff was nearing them. 

"Thank you," he says looking at the way Narin was looking. Then he looks back at her again. 

"Hwaiting," she cheerfully smiles at him and he smiled back. 

Jeongyeon unfortunately saw what happened and she can't help but to feel some pain, like a pinch in her heart. 

"She's pretty," she says in her head, eyeing the girlfriend from head to toe. Their eyes contacted and Jeongyeon forced a smile. The girl bowed at her and went back to Jimin's dressing room. Jeonghan went out from his room too and walked towards her. 

"Ready for the show?" he asked with a smile.

Jeongyeon nodded with her eye-smile. He also greeted Jimin, "Looks handsome." 

Jimin uneasily smiled at him and reciprocated the compliment, "You too." 

They walked their way to the stage. Jeonghan didn't hesitate to assist Jeongyeon in walking up the stairs. Jimin frowns. He knows it's not right but he feels discomfited with him. After their spiels, they need to go down the green room again. Jimin this time offered Jeongyeon some help but she ignored him, instead, she held onto Jeonghan. Jimin gave her a soft glare and she leered at him. He is watching them from behind and the annoyance sinks in once again. 

"Am I jealous?" he contemplates. He knows he doesn't have the right to feel it because they are already done and he has his own love life now but he can't help it. He's annoyed at himself for feeling the feeling he's feeling.  

He endured faking his expressions for the second show. To calm his emotions, he invited his girlfriend to eat out. He didn't tell about what he felt and just talked about other things. 

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon spends time with Seungyeon walking their pets near the Han River. 

"How was the taping today?" the older sister asked. 

Jeongyeon gave her a sad smile, "I saw her."

"Who?"

"His girlfriend."

Seungyeon took a seat on the bench, "What happened?"

"I just saw her. I saw them holding each other's hands," Jeongyeon replied and it's evident on her tone that she's hurt about it.