CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The well-known producer who discovered Twice is looking at the nervous Jeongyeon sitting in front of his desk in his office. The room is in complete silence when she told him that she's in love with Jimin. 

Jin Young swallowed hard, and he took a deep breath to finally say something... Jeongyeon waits with her head down. She was readying herself for an angry scolding when the producer unexpectedly spoke calmly, "I am happy for you..." he paused and continued, "But you know the consequences are, right? You know how famous he is, how possessive some of his fans are? You also have possessive fans. I got this from Dispatch..." Jin Young passed her the brown envelope laying on his front and Jeongyeon carefully gets and opens it. There were three full size pages of photos. One shows her, arriving in Jimin's place. Second, him, going to her apartment. Third, them, in Migros Supermarket in Switzerland, doing the groceries together with full smiles on their faces. 

"H..how..." Jeongyeon was speechless as her heart thumps rapidly.

"Si Hyuk also know about this. For sure he's talking with him right now too. Anyway, what do you plan to do now? They've got the pictures. Sure, we can pay them, but we cannot assure that there will be no more 'photos' of you together that will come out in the public in the future."

Jeongyeon is still out of words especially for that one photo in Switzerland. 

"Do you really love Jimin?"

She swallows hard, feeling her tears as her nerves tremble her. She's scared that he would tell her to break up with him. She shakes her head, "You can't make me leave him. I married him already and if you want me to stay away from him, no, that won't happen," she sternly says while her voice breaks struggling to fight her tears.

Jin Young was surprised from what he heard, "Did you... You married him? When?"

"It doesn't matter when, the point is, we are already married and please, don't even try to separate us."

Jin Young suddenly laughs, and she was confused. 

"Who told you that I am going to separate the two of you? Miss Yoo, I was just asking what are you planning to do? And I asked if you really love him because I want to make sure that when we announce it, you will not regret it. But would you like to announce it? The company can make a statement if you want. Or would you like to announce it yourself?"

Jeongyeon quickly wipes the tears covering her eyes. "You're not angry?"

"Why would I be? I am happy that finally you found the one. I've never seen you going out with someone before. Or are you really good at hiding? For sure, your members know, right?"

"Frankly, I haven't told the members yet except for Momoring."

"Huh? Waeyo?"

"Some are bitter at him."

"For what?"

"I don't want to elaborate it, but I need time before we announce this to the public. I need to explain everything to the members and my sisters."

"Your sisters don't know too?"

She nods.

"How about your parents?"

"They were there at our wedding."

Jin Young nods, "At least. Anyway, you should move fast before these photos come out in the world. You know how the media works right now."

Jeongyeon nods and asks if she can go. 

"You may. Good luck."

Jeongyeon rushed out, feeling impatient to talk with her members and her sisters. Meanwhile, Jimin is in Si Hyuk's house with a glass of champagne in his hand.